Mine Part II

Ranae

"Yes....Of course I can... I do already.. I just can't keep going back and forth chasing behind you...I have never fell for a girl before.. So all of this is different to me...But I want you and nothing but you....All of you without you holding yourself back from me...You should be min-"She cut me off, "Then be mine I'm not holding you back.. if you want to be with me, be with me but if you don't you don't... I love you and I dont wanna stay here without you....So be mine...okay?" her voice has stabilized from her crying but she spoke like she usually does...With confidence.... "Okay...now please go to sleep baby...we have school tomorrow..." I tried shutting her up because this could quickly turn into a 3 hour conversation about feelings, ideas, and emotions...ans im not down for it right now. I felt Shauns cheeks rise up against my neck, so I knew she was smiling..I slowly turned around still in her arms and playfully pecked her lips before I fell asleep laying on her chest...

Next Morning...

I woke up from my sexy as sleeping when Shaun closed the door to the bathroom door and when I tell you just the sight of this girl....It's something she does to me that just makes me keep coming back to get no matter how mad I get at her... I thought for a second while looking up p at the ceiling and soon remembered that I had left Semaj at my house...I felt so bad but I have to learn how to let things go...But I still felt bad at this moment..I reached on to the nightstand which had my phone on top of it..I.quickly tested.him and told him that I hop pre he has a safe trip home and that I left because of an emergency.. long text message sorry, he understood....I'm trying to move on from him because one I don't do long distance relationships, two I wanna work on what me and my baby have together....

Shaun was facing the closet with her towel l wrapped around her waist. and a sports bra on...Damn this is how I want my life to be like every day till I get old and ...

I know it is way short but I really wanna get to the good stuff in the next chapter...Sowwie