Makeup [MA]

*Shaun*

I don't think I've ever felt this mad at Ranae before...We're trying to be together and she kissing niggas at the mall...Its really pissing me off...I just want to take a shower and go to bed...As I started to get undressed, I heard Ranae knock on my door...I ignored it and tried taking off my pants which with my bad attitude I ended up tripping, which pissed me off more than I already was...I went into the shower hoping to drown out whatever Ranae had to say...I stepped in the shower and just stood there thinking while the water ran down my hair and drip down my face...Suddenly I heard my bedroom door open hoping she would get what she needed and leave...But no...She came in my bathroom and within seconds she was naked in front of me stepping in the shower...I didn't resist because she thought that this would make up for what I just saw at the mall but it didn't I have something for her...That and she was always so shy about sexual things...She only changes in front of me cause she thinks that we have the same parts and its nothing much to hide but tonight was different...Once she got in the shower she felt down my chest, and tried to kiss me but I rejected it and kissed down her jawline and down her neck with my teeth grazing against her neck... I refused to kiss her after she got done kissing some nigga...The thought of that made me angry and I know longer wanted to tease her, I wanted to fuck, let my aggression out and have her leave..I lifted her up and til her spot was face to face with me and I lightly slid my tounge against her clit making her release a slight moan...I did this for three minutes straight. Til she begged me to stop teasing so I did...Just like she told me I dug my tounge into her pussy and heard her loud moan...I waited til I thought she couldn't take anymore and I stuck one finger in her super tight pussy, she held her head back and snapped it down to look at me once I sucked on her clit, I looked up and stared her directly in her eyes so she could see I was still mad but I wanted her pussy more...I sucked on her harder til she tried pushing me away...And I know that sign on any girl...She was about to cum....I stuck my tounge where my fingers just were and felt her tremble against me while I licked all her sweeeeeeeeeeet juices up...I got out the shower looked in the top drawer in my closet and put my strap on (It was a gift Lol) I smirked at the thought that Nae thought this was over... I waltzed in the shower looking at Nae who still had her hand on her pussy...her eyes were closed..and i just took the time to look at her body in that shower...Her hair was wavy and half in her face, her body glistened in the light of my bathroom, I liked the way the water dripped off her body...I pulled her up by her hips and dropped her on the bed...her eyes widened and she closed her legs once she realized what I had on. I spread her legs and with one hand I rubbed her clit and with another I slid my strap in hearing the loudest moan of that night(so far) I went in and out slowly so she could a just to the size...Then I sped up thinking about what she did today.. She told me to go slower but I didn't I kept going faster...I got enough of the position we were in and commanded "GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES !" She did as she was told but she hadn't arched her back yet so I pushed my hands down on her back so she would arch correctly, once she did in I went...I slammed my body against hers remembering how pissed she made me...I went deeoer . "HARDER BABY! MAKE ME CUM BABY!" she screamed..."WHATS MY NAME !!" I yelled at her and pulled closer to me by grabbing her hair. "B-BABY ..."She hesitated..."SAY IT!" She knew where this was going..."SH-SHAUNN!" Gahh I loved how she said my name but that wasn't what I was looking for, I slowed my strokes down to tease her in order to get what I want."Baby.........St-ooooooop" but I didn't I got even slower and played with her clit..."Say it and I'll make you cum..."..."Papi Please Make Me Cum!" She begged me..."Who's pussy is this!?" I said humpping her harder, "Yours! Papi!" she called out...."So am I gone see you kissing other niggas anymore?!" she just moaned...So I smash against her harder "I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU RANAE!". "SI-SI PAPI!!"....That's all I needed to hear from her, I pulled out and ate her til she came all in my mouth... I was so fuck wet...me, my hair, my body... It was a mixture of sweat and shower sex...But we just laid there naked til the morning.....Dammmn I Love Me Some Make Up Sex/Angry Sex!!!!!!