Jealous

"I'm In My Penthouse Half Naked, I Cooked This Mean For You Naked...So Where The Hell You At? I Got One More Shot Left Of This Drink, In This Glass. Don't Make Me Break It!"

*Ranae*

I can't believe that Shaun would speak to me like that and then watch, her ass walk up in this bitch like nothing happened...Sometimes Shaun just knows how to piss me the fuck off..

I got enough of Shaun and her mom and just everything, so I got all my things and went to the Visitors house behind mine...It was for Visitors only but since I'm no longer welcome in my own home I guess that's what I am...

The key was in the flowerpot next to the house...I pulled it out and opened the door with it...I didn't bother to look at the living room I walked straight to the back for the room, that I would sleep in, I threw my clothes on the floor and plopped on the bed and tried to go to sleep...But I didn't...I kept thinking about what Shaun was doing, and if she really did go to ole girls house...

I thought so much til I got a headache... Then I cried til I couldn't anymore...In all honesty I just want to be happy...With Shaun...Because I don't think its even possible to be without her...But I need to get this girl out of my head...I called Semaj to see if he could ride through...When he did come, we just talked... for hours, and I just can't seem to shake the feeling of me still being in love with him...And not so deep down I still want to be with him...

My life nowadays is so fucking confusing...Honestly I don't know who I want...and it's killing me so much...He spent the night at the house and a lil extra went down... aye I'm not in a relationship right...Okay Then...

*Shaun*

After we made it freak nasty, I almost didn't wanna go home, but I had to...So on my way back home I'm thinking of all the bullshit I'm going to hear when I home..but to as a stall I called my Boobear Simba...

Her real name is Nyrah but she's light skin and her hair is puffy so that's why she likes the name...She super short shed rather be called fun sized but that's just her....

Conversation

"Waaasssssuuuuuuuuppppppppppp Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?!?" I had to pull my phone from my ear because this girl was yelling so drugging loud...But I couldn't help but laugh..."Aha Nothing much, chilling what's up with you hun??"."Not shut just reading and eating some Oreos...but why you calling so late for?". I hadn't realized it until now how late it had gotten....I once again removed the phone from the side of my face, which made my phone light up showing what time it was; 11:53 Damn, I need to get home..."My bad I lost track of time, and I have been through some shiiiiittt but ima let you go but ima text you once I get settled, ight." she returned my ight. And hung up...

After a few red lights I finally pulled up to my house...Honestly I didn't want to go in that house for two reasons: either my mom is going to hound me or ima hear this long ass speech from Ranae about how 'we ain't together but I'm still hers-or I shouldn't be fucking another girl if I want her-or I don't know what I'm missing-and I'm gone miss her when I'm gone' I palmed my face and slid them back to the base of my neck whilst holding my head down, thinking about my shit I got into....I twisted the keys towards me and pulled them out. I got out the car , carefully closing the door trying to make minimum noise as possible, knowing that if I carelessly slam the door my mom will notice I'm not home-if she hasn't realized yet...I cracked opened the door to see if anyone was downstairs....There was nobody, so I continued to walk in...

thanks for ya love but vote and comment what should happen next...