Take Care

Shaun

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY RANAE!!" I yelled pushing her to the side...I've been trying to get my things for the past hour now and I can't do that because Ranae can't seem to get the fuck off me ..I'm done...I tried being calm about the shit but....She pushed me over the edge...I moved her aside finally getting my car keys from the counter top.. I threw my duffle bag on top of my shoulder and attempted to leave but Ranae stood in front of the broken door that led to the terrible weather outside...

"You really gon piss me off if you dont move out my damn way." I tried calming down but she insisted on talking.

"YOU DROVE ME TO IT SHAUNIQUE!" She called out my first name whilst yelling at me... I threw my bag to the floor and became instantly furious.

"I DROVE YOU TO THIS SHIT??!! DONT PULL THAT BULLSHIT WITH ME!!! I AM FUCKING HERE FOR YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME, AND WHEN IM NOT ITS BECAUSE IM FUCKING WORKING DAMMIT! NOT CHEATING ON YOU IM PROVIDING FOR YOU, YOU DUMB FUCK!!" My voice roared but was no match to the thunder that was crackling outside.

"YOU DID I MISSED YOU AND I NEEDED SOMEONE!" she tried matching my voice but failed.."KISS MY ASS RANAE YOU MISSED ME SO MUCH YOU LET A NIGGA STICK HIS DICK INSIDE OF YOU!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING THIS NIGGA!?! AND WHO THE HELL IS IT?!?" Ranae grew silent as I grew impatient. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!"...she jumped back and started..."Two months ago....I tried letting it go but you were never home.........Its Chase Baby I'm,Sor-"

"WITH MY FUCKING FRIEND THOO!!! YOU KNOW ME AND HIM BEEN TIGHT FOR YEARS RANAE YOU DIRTY FOR THAT SHIT LIKE FORREAL FORREAL!!! " I couldn't take another word she opened her mouth to speak and I pushed her through the door and I walked to my car...and drove off before she even came close to my door...

I Cried.

Thinking about all this shit that I have done for her and now she just wants to fucking cheat I've been nothing but good to her but I get no respect fuck that bitch...I went straight to my best friend house and knocked on the door..

No one answered... I knocked harder and Simba's boyfriend Aries opened the door...Well I don't know if they are together now...he did some stupid shit and last time I heard Simba made him hit the couch....

"Wassuhh sis?" he corcked an eye brow looking down at me soaked once again...

"I need nyrah right now...Please...." I tried my hardest to keep my tears in but its not like he could tell the difference between the rain from my tears...but my voice cracked.

"Yeah she's upstairs...are you okay?" I ignored his question and invited myself in I ran straight up stairs to the master bed room...I didn't knock I just went in her room and stood there...

"Shaun what the hell are you doing here and why are you dripping wet??" She shot up from her position on the bed and asked concerned. I marched to the bathroom while leaving her in the room confused...I got out my once again drenched clothes and into a pair of boxers and a tank top...I walked into the bedroom with Simba and just climbed onto her bed...I got under the covers and just looked at her...She had on Louis Vuitton eye glasses that were ray ban style...She usually sleeps with them on...Her hair was down and I realized how much I missed her...I was so zoned out I saw her mouth moving but couldn't hear anything...

"Hold me...please." The words slipped out my mouth... I really wanted Ranae but at the same time her name is like sticking needles in my fucking ear...Simba didn't say anything she just curled up under me...And that's all I needed.. I started to cry...But my breathing hitched when I heard the door swing open...

it was Aries

He knows me and Simba are mad close so he giggled and whispered im jealous..

That boy is something else... But I wasn't ready to tell Nyrah how I felt...

________

Short Cause I'm Sleepy