|° 001 °|

- hara -

"Wait Hara !" He grabbed my hand making me turned around and bumped to his chest .

"I'm sorry Hara . Let me explain" He said hurriedly .

"What again ?! I'm tired hearing all of your excuses !" I pushed him away .

"But it's not really my fault"

"It's not your fault when you're wrapped your arms around her waist ?" I scoffed .

"I said that I'm sorry right ? At that time I'm drunk and I don't know why I'm doing that" He tried to hold my hand but I took a step back .

"I don't want to see you again . Let me g--" My eyes widened and touch my right cheek .

He slapped me .

"I hate you !" I ran to the hospital door but someone pushed me to the floor .

People gasped and someone ran to me . My stomach hurts so much and I hold tightly his hand .

"Hara , are you okay ?" He asked but I groaned in pain .

"H-hurt" I said weakly and my head dizzying .

"Y-you're pregnant ?!" I heard that before everything went black .

Flashback

"Seungcheol ! I want to go supermarket for a while !" I shouted from the room .

"Want me to follow ?" He went inside the room .

"Aren't you busy ?" He hummed and hug me from behind .

"But I want to follow" He pouted and I chuckled .

"Alright . Get ready first and I'll wait outside okay ?" I asked and he nodded .

He gave me a flying kiss and I playfully catch it . I laughed and went to the laundry .

I found an envelope on the table and I took a look for it .

DNA test ?

"What is this ?" I took out the letter and read it carefully .

7th November 2017

Dear , Mr Choi Seungcheol

Your supplied samples have been analysis and our result can be summarised as follows :

• Choi Seungcheol (Father) - 08th August 1995

• Kim Hara (Mother) - 02nd December 1999

• Choi Sungwoo (Son) - 30th October 2016

Based on the analysis of 15 independent autosomal DNA , the results tell us that Choi Seungcheol and Kim Hara are not biological parents for Choi Sungwoo .

It's because of the blood test and we found that Choi Sungwoo doesn't match any of the blood from Choi Seungcheol and Kim Hara .

Thank you .

My hands trembled but quickly put it back after I heard Seungcheol's voice . I walked to him with a smiled .