|° 012 °|

I just skipped the part that they met Seventeen . And now they're already at London .

- hara -

"Last time I went here when I was 5 . I really missed this so much" I linked my arm with Seungcheol as the other hold my bag .

"You went with your parents ?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair .

"Now let's just enjoy this today okay ? Our house only near here" He said and stopped the taxi .

I don't know where's the address because I only looking out .

"Tired or not ? We'll go out tomorrow since it's already late" He hold my hands and rubbed it with his .

"Your hands are so cold . Let's just rest for today" I lean my head on his shoulder .

"Alright . Sleep first then . I will wake you up" I felt a peck on my forehead as I closed my eyes .

Waking up by a gentle tap on my arm . I sat up straightly and rubbed my own eyes .

"Hara , we're here" I felt a pulled and dragged me out of the taxi .

I hold my own bag as he gave me and after he paid he wrapped his arm around my waist .

"The house is too big for us two" I mumbles and he chuckled .

"But it's comfortable . Now let's go check the house" We walked to the in front door as Seungcheol struggled to open it .

After a few keys , he get the right one we put the bag on the living room . I looked around amazed by the design .

"Want to check upstairs ?" I nodded and grabbed my bag .

"This is our room and on the left is the library and on the right it is the game room . Put the bag aside , we can unpack tomorrow"

He helped me to put the bag aside and dragged me to the bed . He hovered above me and stared into my eyes .

"What are you doing Seungcheol ?" I whined and pushed him but he pinned both of my hands .

"Can I just take you tonight ?" He asked seductively .

"How about tomorrow ?"

"I won't be rough I swear" He grinned and kiss my lips .

I hold his shoulders as her hands on my cheek and waist .

"Are you sure ? We haven't done it for a long time" I pursed my lips and nodded slowly .

He smiled softly and unbuttoned my shirt . I watched as his eyes focused on my eyes .

"I love you" He pulled the blanket over us .

"So much" He removed his shirt and peck my forehead .

- no one -

🔥 Warning ; Smut 🔥 (skip if you're under 18) 😂

He kissed her neck and she grabbed tightly on his arms . He looked at her and chuckled .

"Nervous ?" She nodded .

"It's okay . I will do it slowly" He went back to her neck and gave a few love bites that will show the hickeys later .

She moaned when he found her sweet spot and arched her back . His hands busying tried to unbutton her jeans .

She tugged on his hair when she felt his fingers brushing over her core (oh god I felt so wrong when I wrote this) .

"Are you ready ?" He asked after they both naked . She nodded slowly and bite her lips .