|° 022 °|

- hara -

"Thank you Jae for helping me . I'm really really thankful for this one month . I really hope that I will remember you as much as I can"

I smiled to him before hugging him tightly .

"Aigoo this kid . You don't have to thank me okay ? I hope we can see each other next time and visit us often okay ? I bet the members also going to miss you so much"

He patted my back and grabbed my shoulders make me looked at him .

"I should thank you for take care of Sungwoo even it's short time"

He grinned and ruffled my hair .

"Thank you so much hyung . I really appreciate what did you do" I pulled away to let Seungcheol hugged him .

"Don't worry about that"

"Want to dinner with us ? Seungcheol's members also will come too" I asked him .

"It's okay . Beside I have a recording later . How about next time ? At my house ?" He kindly rejected it .

"I'd love that" I grinned .

"You should come too Seungcheol" Jae slapped Seungcheol's back lightly .

"Of course I would come"

"Oh right ! It's already late . I have to go now for the recording . Support our new upcoming album !" He chuckled and I hugged him again .

"Bye Jae and thank you again !" I waved to him and he went to his car .

"No problem" He replied and drove off .

"Let's unpack your luggage" Seungcheol hugged me from behind and I literally dragged him to the room .

"What do you want to cook today ?" He asked as he sat beside me .

"I'm still thinking about that" I pouted and put all the shirts in the closet .

"Should we take away again ?" He laughed .

"Don't . Please . I'll just make the simple dishes for you guys" I shrugged .

I yelped a little when he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to the bed .

I fell on my back and he laughed his ass off . Glaring to him and adjust my position to put my head on his chest .

"I miss this so much"

"You said that all times Seungcheol . I'm here alright ?" I hugged him and he kissed my head .

"Yeah I know and" He turned to his side and looked at me with a sweet smile on his face .

"I'm going to spend more time with you from now on" He rubbed my stomach .

"You don't have to Seungcheol . I mean you must busy with your comeback and your upcoming tour . I don't want you to be tired"

"But I want to . I want you to follow me to the tour and Jaeun also would be there . Okay ?" He tucked my hair behind my ear .

"Alright . Anything for you Seungcheol" I caressed his cheek .

"Let's just sleep for a while" He bring my body closer and stroked my hair softly .

He hummed a song slowly and my hold around him start to loosened . As I know , I'm started to fall into the deep sleep after a few minutes .

- scoups -

I watched as her slowly fall asleep on my chest . I stopped humming and looked at her .

"You became more beautiful now , Hara" I pecked her forehead and put the blanket over her .

Slowly removing her arm and adjusting her .

"Sleep well okay ?" I whispered to her before take my phone and ordered the food .

I went out from the room quickly and call the pizza's number .

"Hello good evening to you too , I would like to order large pizza four . I want beef pepperoni 2 and aloha chicken 2 . That's it and I want coke . Okay thank you"

As I hang up , I went back to my room and thank god that she's still didn't wake up yet .

I lay down beside her and wrapped my arms around her small body and slowly start to fall asleep as well .

I woke up by the sound of the bell about thirty minutes after . I slowly unwrapped my arms and walked to the door .

"Thank you" I took the pizzas with a smile and put the pizzas on the table .

"I should wake her up now" I mumbles and went to the room back .

"Hara , wake up now ~" I pecked her chubby cheeks .

"I'm not feeling good" She said and I placed my palm on her forehead .

"You're in fever . What do you feel ?" I asked worriedly .

"I feel like want to sleep again" She giggles and covered her face with the blanket .

I looked at her with a blank expression before attack her with tickles .

"No ! Seungcheol" She laughed and rolled over the bed .

"Apologise first" I smirked before grabbed her waist .

Instead of saying sorry , she hold my shoulder and peck my lips before falling back to the bed .

"Is that alright ?" She asked and I touched my lips , nodding .

"I don't know why but I'm really tired today" She sighed placed her hand over mine .

"Why ? You don't have to force yourself you know ?" I patted her head .

"What time is now ? I have to cook for them" She stand up and I follow behind her .

She start walking to the kitchen but stop when she saw a familiar boxes . She turned to me and crossed her arms .

"You're wasting your money again"

"I don't want you to get tired" I whined and went to hugged her .

"So what should I do when I'm pregnant now ?" She asked and shook her head .

"Don't do anything . Just be with me 24/7 and be safe . Only that" She smiled cheekily before running to the living room with a laugh .

"And please do not run again" I sighed and followed her .

She sat on the coach with a legs crossed and I placed my head on her lap .

"Seungcheol"

"Yes ?"

"I love you" She didn't looked at me but I know that she's crying because the crack of her voice early .

"Why are you crying ?" I cupped her right cheek and she shook her head .

"I'm just thankful . That someone will take care of me . I really miss my parents" She said whispering and I sat up .

"You want to go visit them ?" I asked .

"I can't remember where's their --"

"I'm there for you of course" I cut her off and she hit my arm .

"Don't cut my words"

"And Hara" She raised her eyebrows .

"I love you too" I grabbed the back of her neck and bring her closer before placing my lips on her .