|° 010 °|

- no one -

"So hyung , when are you going ?" Wonwoo asked as they started eating .

"Maybe next week ? Before our world tour" He replied .

"I want congrats first" Dino chuckled .

"Yeah me too !"

"Me three !"

"Me forth !"

"Me fifth !"

"Me sixth !"

"Me seventh !"

"Me eighth !"

"Me ninth !"

"Stop there" Scoups said before The8 can open his mouth . He pouted and continue eat .

"So Hara , take care yourself okay ?" Jae said to her and she nodded smiling .

"Where's Sungwoo , uncle ?" They stopped and looked at Taeha .

"Uh I'm sorry for that . Taeha , we're eating right now"

Woozi scolded her .

"But I haven't seen him again . I want to play with him" She pouted .

"Sungwoo's is not here . He's with his new family" Hara replied and everyone stayed silent .

Besides this little girl .

"How about you aunty ? Aren't you his mother ?" She asked again .

"Hara , let's go with me for a while" Scoups slowly stand up and hold his wife's hand .

- hara -

"Are you okay ? I'm sorry because she's asking a lot . I'm afraid that she'll ruined your mood"

I hugged him slowly and he stroked my hair .

"I don't want to lie but it's hurt" I snuggled close .

"She'll understand when she grow up later . Don't stress yourself about this"
I nodded and he peck my forehead .

"Look at me"

I looked up at him and he cupped my cheeks .

"You're cute" He winked and I chuckled .

"Let's go now . They're waiting for us" I pushed him to the dining room and sat back to our seats .

"I'm sorry aunty"

I eyed Jihoon and Jae unnie knowing that they scold Taeha about this .

"It's okay sweetie . It's not your fault . Continue eating okay ?"

They nodded and just chatting their usual schedule .

"Well who's the one that crying when Vernon ate his snacks ?" Mingyu rolled his eyes .

"Hey ! I'm not crying okay ? It's a fake" Minghao hit his arm .

"Sure you are ~"

"Anyway , you're the one that crying when Wonwoo hyung called his lucky fans 'love' ?"

He smirked and I laughed .

"Ew gross" Wonwoo shrugged and take his orange juice .

"Thank you for the meal today -- um even though it's pizza" Jeonghan said and patted my head .

"Seungcheol didn't let me to cook so I told him to buy it . Well using his money anyway"

"Well I treat you guys before I'll gone for 2 weeks . I just hope that you guys didn't burn the dorm"

Seungcheol said and they glared to him .

"Mingyu's there so he'll do everything" Dokyum high fived with Seungkwan .

"I'm not your maid . Pay me first then" He crossed his arms .

"Call me if he didn't cook for you guys" I interrupted .

"Hey ! I'm your brother and why are you in their side ?" He pouted .

"I can't let them starving"

"And one more important thing ! Buy me something when you go there" Jeonghan raised up his hand .

"Yeah agree !" Dino said .

"Give me the money you all"

Seungcheol stand up and help me to took the plates and place it to the sink .

"We'll just wash this later . Let's send them off first" I nodded and follow him .

"See you tomorrow hyung" One by one hugged me and Seungcheol .

"Take card both of you !" Jae unnie said and I waved to her .

"Bye guys !" I shouted before they waved back and drove away .

"I need to clean the dining room for a while . You can go shower first" I said as I tied my hair to the messy bun .

"I can help you" I stopped him .

"It's okay . I won't do anything stupid" I replied and he sighed before agreeing .

"Byee ~" I said to him as he went upstairs .

I throw all the pizzas boxes and clean up all the plates and glass . Suddenly I heard something at the backyard .

"Seungcheol ?" I called but there's no answer .

I looked at my back and didn't see Seungcheol so I decided to take a look by myself .

I slowly opened the back door but didn't see anything . I want to close the door back when I heard muffled footsteps .

"Who's that ?" I asked kind of shout .

"Hara ?" I screamed out loud and closed my eyes .

"Hey hey . Are you okay ?" Opening my teary eyes and saw Seungcheol in front of me .

"What are you doing ? It's already late" He went beside me and closed the door .

"I heard something so I went to check it but there's nothing" My shaky hand grabbed his arm .

"It's dangerous . Next time just call me . Did you already finished"

Nodding slowly and he grabbed my shoulders .

"Are you sure that you're okay ? You didn't hurt right ?" He check my arms and turned my body around before looked at him back .

"Sure . I'm okay Seungcheol . There's nothing"

He sighed and nodded before grabbing my arm .

"Let's sleep now" He whined .

"I want to -- yah !" I hit his back as he carried me on his shoulder .

"Choi Seungcheol put me down now" I said but he just chuckled .

"You don't want to sleep if I don't force" I sighed as he opened the bedroom door .

He put me down to the bed and quickly went beside me .

"Good night"

- hoshi -

"Are you okay ? About my brother yesterday ?" Rehyun asked me .

"I'm okay it's my fault anyway" I smiled but she shook her head .

"He doesn't like me getting near to boys . I'm really sorry"

"It's really ok--"

"Rehyun ! What are you doing here ? Let's go before he saw us" Yehyun come and grabbed her arm .

"I will see you later Hoshi and we're really sorry" This time Yehyun apologies and I nodded .

"Let's go" They hurriedly went away which is I don't know where did they go .

"They're really look alike . I might be confused of them" I shrugged .