|° 004 °|

- jaeun -

"What ?!"

I jolted up a little when I heard Jihoon shouted suddenly . I looked at him but he's still talking to someone on the phone .

"Jae ! Hurry up ! We need to go hospital right now" Jihoon said hurriedly and Taeha looked at him .

"Why ? I want to follow"

"Aunty Hara . Hurry up"

My eyes widened as I quickly went into my room to grab my things before helping Taeha's with her shoes.

"Let's go now" I picked her up and ran to the car .

"What's happening Jihoon ? Why's Hara there ?"

I asked my husband who's seriously drive so fast and I need to held tight on the seatbelt .

"She tried to suicided by stabbed herself . Mingyu found her this morning and thank god that she's still alive"

He explain and I gasped . Why did you do that Hara yah ? We arrived to the hospital less than 15 minutes .

"Choi Hara please" I asked the nurse quickly but a voice stopped her .

"Hyung ! Noona !"

I looked at our side and saw Mingyu with Seungcheol ran to us . Mingyu hugged my husband make him stumble a little .

"How's Hara ?" I asked Seungcheol .

"She's still in emergency room" He answer sadly and pick up Taeha because she tugged on his hoodie .

"Uncle Cheol , don't be sad okay ?" He smiled a little bit .

"How did that happened hyung ?" Jihoon asked .

"I don't know because everyday I went to see her but everything's alright even she doesn't want to eat nor bath . But this morning , I woke up late than usual . I-I think at that time s-she--"

He stopped when Taeha wiped his tears . He kept sobbing and I looked down as the tears gathered again .

"I don't know why she did that . Before this , I-I mean after we got back from the hospital , she was crying . I hugged her so that I can comfort her after I told her to rest , she doesn't want to go out from our room"

He stuttered a little and Mingyu patted his back .

"I thought that she'll be okay" He finally broke down and crying . I bit my lips trying to holding myself .

"How about the other members ?"

"I'm going to take them now . I'll see you later hyung , noona"

Mingyu bowed a little before rushing out . I looked at Scoups and Taeha's still confused why did he cried .

"Taeha , come here dear" Taeha nodded and I take her from Scoups .

"Hyung , let's sit first" Jihoon grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the chair nearby .

"Calm down . Everything's gonna be alright" He said softly as I sat down beside him .

"I tried Jihoon . But I can't" Scoups replied and cupped his face .

We waited nervously until Seventeen come too . We hugged each others before waiting even more .

- scoups -

"Sir ?"

I looked up and saw the doctor before I woke up who's already sleeping .

"So how's my wife , doctor ?"