|° 028 °|

- hara -

"Here , I already cook some food for you" Yehyun unnie gave me kimchi fried rice .

"Jae oppa is not here . Call your husband" She handed me her phone .

"I-I'm afraid . How about you unnie ? Your life is in danger" I hesitatedly to took that phone .

"It's okay . You're pregnant and you have to think about this baby first"

I dialled Seungcheol number and he pick up after a few rings .

"Seungcheol ! It's me Hara"

"Yah ! Where are you ?! I'm worried to death you know !"

"Take me at XXX . Hurry up before Jae is back !"

I hang up the phone and hugged Yehyun tightly .

"Thank you . Thank you so much"

"It's not a big deal"

"You have to follow me unnie . Let's leave this place together . Rehyun unnie need you too" I held her hand .

"I wanted it but Rehyun will be in danger if I do that . I don't want her to get hurt . You have to leave . With Sungwoo too . This is not your place"

"But unnie --"

"Please Hara . Take care of Rehyun"

I sighed before take my food back . She's really nice to me but I can't leave her all alone .

"Mummy ?" I turn my head to the door and saw Sungwoo hugging his pillow .

"Oh Sungwoo yah . Come here with aunty" He climbed the bed and peck my cheek .

"Mummy , are you okay ?" I nodded slowly .

"Why are you all here ?" Jae suddenly come in too .

Sungwoo come near me and Yehyun walked to her brother .

"I told you to give her a food and not to bring her son here" Jae raised his eyebrow .

"Sungwoo missed her mom a lot . Can you just let them be ?"

"Don't teach me what I'm supposed to do . You have no right and you"

He pointed at me .

"Come here" I looked at Yehyun and she looked at me back .

"Oppa , --"

"SHUT UP" Sungwoo gasped and his eyes filled with tears .

He went to me and harshly grabbed my hand make the plate fall down to the floor .

Sungwoo already crying out loud and Yehyun tried to comfort him . He dragged me out and force me to go to the bathroom .

"Stay here" He harshly said and slammed the door .

"Oppa ! No ! What are trying to do ?!" I heard Yehyun shouted .

"You said that you don't want to kill anyone ! Why are you doing this ?"

"Just because of your ex girlfriend fault , you want to kill her ? She's pregnant !"

My eyes widened as he slammed the door open before locking it . I take a step back and stop as I felt the bathtub behind my knees .

"Please don't do anything"

"I can't help . I love you so much . I don't want to see you're carrying another baby"

He harshly put the tape on my mouth and quickly tied my hands . I shook my head and crying .

"I'm sorry" He pull out the knife .

I crashed my body to him and he froze . He let go the knife and wrapped his arms around me slowly .

I kick the knife away and snuggled close to him .

"I can't control myself again . I-I'm really sorry"

"OPEN THE DOOR !" He let go of me and faced the door .

"You call the police now ?" He tugged my hair harshly .

I whimpered and shut my eyes tightly .

"I don't want to kill you but can I kill the baby ?" He smirked and I shook my head .

"Aww seemed like I can" I struggled and put the knife under my right foot .

"Let go of the knife" He tried to pushed me but I just stay still .

The door opened and someone took him away from me . I fall to the floor and someone hugged me .

"Are you hurt anywhere ?" He removed the tape on my mouth and untied the rope that on my wrists .

"Seungcheol" I hugged him and cried on his chest .

"He's gone okay ?" He patted my back and I showed him my leg .

There's a blood because I 'hide' the knife from him . He quickly carried me bridal style and ran past Jae who's still struggling with the police .

"Stay here for a while" He put me down on the couch and ripped a little part from his tshirt and wrapped it around my foot .

"Oh my Hara" Mingyu come to me and hugged me .

I cried on his shoulder and he just patted my back knowing that I'm scared right now . He kept whispering that make me calm down .

"He's gone now" He said .

"Where's the other ?" I asked .

"They're staying outside but Hoshi hyung bring Rehyun noona to the hospital because she's suddenly fainted"

"Is she okay ?" I pulled away .

"I don't know . Hoshi hyung didn't tell us anything yet . I hope they both okay"

"Hara !!" They come towards me and hugged me . Some of them already crying which make me felt bad .

"Why are you crying ?" I asked and chuckled .

"We're worried about you idiot ! Why are you going alone" Seungkwan kept crying .

"I'm okay now , Seungkwan"

"No you're not . What happened to your leg ?" Jisoo oppa looked at my little bloody foot .

"It's just I hide the knife from him" I smiled and again tell them that I'm okay .

"You're strong indeed" Dokyum ruffled my hair .

"I know" I laughed .

They took a seat beside me as we wait for Seungcheol came back .

"Apologise to her now" We turned our back to see Jae and Yehyun unnie ? .

"Wait . Why are you handcuffing her too ? She's the one that help me"

Mingyu help me to stand up and I walked to them .

"I'm sorry Mrs Choi but she's involved with our case too"

"What ?"

"I'm killed someone" I looked at her and shook my head .

"No unnie . You're lying right ?"

"We'll get going sir" They bowed but I grabbed her hand .

"Unnie , you can't leave Rehyun unnie alone"

"I'm sorry Hara . I apologised about my brother behaviour too" I let go of her hand and they leave the house .

"No Seungcheol . She helped me" I looked at Seungcheol and he held my shoulders .

"Let's go treat your leg first"