|° 030 °|

- hara -

"Look , who's the one that crying now" Seungcheol looked at me as I wiped my dry tears .

"Shut up" I glared to him and continued to eat .

"Are you okay ?" Seungcheol asked Hoshi and he nodded .

"Yeah . It's just I miss being with her" He sighed and looked down at his food .

"You have us ! Don't worry" Seungkwan and Dokyum hugged him .

"So what's your plan tomorrow ?"

"I think I will continue with the new choreography . It's almost done"

"You already did a great job Hoshi" I showed my thumbs up to him .

"Finish it quickly . It's already late now" Mingyu said .

They ate quickly and Wonwoo went to paid for it . When we about to leave , I suddenly felt a pain and gasped before hold my husband hand tightly .

"What's wrong ?" He asked .

We looked down and saw clear water running down from between my legs . Their eyes widened and panicked .

"Oh my god" He pick me up and rushed to the car . Soon following with members .

"Hurry up !" I shouted in pain .

"Calm down Seungcheol . You can do this" He started the engine and get startled as I shouted again .

"It's hurt" I hold tightly at my long skirt .

I did not thought that it will be this hurt because it's my second time . But it's hurt like a hell .

Seungcheol still trying to drive faster as he can and Mingyu tried to calm me down .

"Hyung ! Faster !"

"I am now !" I groaned and breath out heavily .

"We're almost there Hara" He said and I nodded my head not trusting my words .

I was rushed to the emergency room and I held tightly to Seungcheol's hand . He wiped my sweat that formed on my forehead .

"You can do this Hara . For me and the baby"

I cried harder as the pain -- okay I can't describe it . But I'm trying to control my emotions here .

"Okay Mrs Choi , just push as hard as you can okay ? You can do it"

The doctor said as she patted my head . I held tightly on nurse and Seungcheol's hand before pushed as hard as I can .

I took a deep breath and pushed again .

"Okay again Mrs Choi"

My tears already flowed down like a river and I pushed again . Soon the sound of baby crying hearing .

"You did a great job my dear" He peck my lips before carrying the baby on his arms .

I can see he's smiling widely before I fall sleep due to tiredness .

After a really long slept , I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the brightness of the light . I saw Seungcheol sleeping while holding my hand .

I patted his head and smiled and he whined and continued to sleep . I looked around and did not see the baby .

Maybe he's still in the baby's room . Someone softly knocked the door and I smiled widely .

"Hara !" I put my index finger to my mouth and eyeing Seungcheol who's peacefully sleeping .

"Where's the baby ?" Mingyu asked .

"In the baby's room" I replied and he ruffled my hair .

"THE UNCLES ARE HERE !" Dokyum shouted and before I could told him to slow down his voice , Seungcheol already woke up .

"Sleep well ?" I asked him .

"I'm sorry . Just tired" He yawned .

"It's okay" I smiled .

"I should bring him here" He stood up and leave the room .

"Oh him ? So a boy again ?" Mingyu squealed and I nodded .

"Here's him" Seungcheol put the baby beside me .

My eyes twinkling and he chuckled . The others also come near me and I pecked his forehead .

"Name ?"

"Choi Jungshin ? I already thought of that" I nodded .

"He's cuteeeee" Minghao squealed .

"How long did I sleep ?" I just let the boys playing with my son .

"Almost 2 hours . You must be tired" He chuckled .

"Yeah of course . Where's Jae unnie ?"

"They stuck in traffic but they're on their way . Do you want to eat anything ?"

"I want to go home" I sighed .

"You just gave birth Hara . So you have to stay here for a while"

"I know and it's not just for a while" I rolled my eyes .

"Where's the baby ?!" I flinched when I heard Jae unnie voice .

"He's here noona" Seungkwan showed Jungshin who's in Mingyu's arms .

"Jihoon !!" She shouted happily and I laughed .

"That's my wife" Jihoon shook his head .

"Are you okay my dear ?" She patted my head and I nodded .

"I need to bring you somewhere later"

I turned to Seungcheol as Jae unnie turned her attention to my baby .

"Where to ?"

"Where do you want to go ?" He asked .

"I just want to be with you" I chuckled .

"I already prepared for us . I mean you , Sungwoo , Jungshin and I"

"You don't have to Seungcheol . I know that you're tired with the world tour" I sighed .

"But I want to" He smiled happily and I laughed with him .

Let's just stay together , forever .

We've been through so much and thankfully that we can handle it . Thank you for my husband that always be there beside me .

Thank you for the members that always support what did I do and help us with everything . Don't forget about me when you found your soulmate .

Choi Seungcheol , you already be a good husband and a good daddy for Sungwoo and Jungshin . There's always something bad happened to me but you're the one that always be my hero .

Thank you so much for everything . I don't know how should I repay to you .

Thank you for take care about Sumgwoo even he's not your real son .

And thank you for accepting me just the way I am .

I love you so much and , happy anniversary my dear . Let's stay together until we died .

- Choi Hara -