|° 021 °|

- hara -

After a small argument , I finally follow my brother to their dorm . He knocked the door and open the door after no reply .

"I guess they're sleeping" Hansol mumbles .

"Come in and go to the bathroom . I will call Seungcheol hyung" Wonwoo said to me and I sighed .

"You can just --"

"No excuses" Three of them said and I sighed again before slowly make my way to the bathroom .

I looked at the mirror and rolled my eyes . I don't know why Mingyu still want to hug me .

I mean it's freaking smelly .

After about half an hour I spend in the toilet , I wiped my body with the towel and wear the bathrobe .

I wrapped the towel at my hair and walked out . My eyes widened as I saw Seungcheol right in front of my eyes .

His eyes show , regret ? Mad ? I don't know . He pulled my arm and hugged me tightly .

"I miss you so much Hara" He whispered and I slowly hugged him back .

My head tilted a little to put it on his shoulder . He slowly pulled away and pecked my lips .

"I miss you too . So much" I put my palm on his cheek .

"Why are you so skinny ? You have to eat Seungcheol . Why are you making me so worried about you ?"

I asked and he smiled .

"I'm also worried about you . If I find who did this to you , I swear that I'll send them to the jail . I don't care if they're still school or what"

"I'm okay now . Don't worry" I patted his cheek and he put his arm on my shoulders .

"Everyone's waiting for our explanation now"

I walked to the living room and saw some of the members were still sleepy but they opened their eyes when Seungcheol cleared his throat .

"Hara !" They ran to hug me and of course I'm a bit uncomfortable because with what I wear .

"Uh guys , I need to change first please" I said and they pulled away awkwardly .

"Go to my room because I already prepared my outfit to you"

"Thank you" I ran to his room and locked the door .

I wear his sweater and short but of course I wear my own bra and underwear . *For those who's curious later ㅋㅋ*

"How should I tell them that I pregnant ?" I sighed and walked out to the living room .

"Seungkwan move . Let Hara sit here" Vernon pushed Seungkwan .

"No Seungkwan sit there" I laughed as I saw Seungkwan's face .

I sat beside Seungcheol and they stared at me . I sighed knowing that they need an explanation .

"Okay let Seungcheol explain" I turn to him and his eyes widened .

"W-what ?"

"I don't know anything" I smirked and he facepalmed .

So he explained all of that and I just sit there looking down . After he finished , I hold his hand make he look at me .

"I want to said something and it's important" I breathed out .

"Just tell us" He said and pinched my cheek .

"I'm pregnant" I shut my eyes tightly .

- scoups -

"I'm pregnant" I blinked a few times .

"You pregnant ?!" I asked happily and she nodded .

"Oh my god" I hugged her tightly and she patted my back .

"I love you so much Hara . Let's take care of this baby together okay ?" I looked at her and she nodded .

"I'm gonna cryyyyyyy" Jeonghan whined .

"Us too" They faked cry and we laughed .

"So Hara , can you just stay here with us ? Don't go back to him again" Myungho pouted .

"I don't know about that either" She looked down and I cupped her cheeks .

"Don't worry okay ? I will take care of you from now on and you can stay with me . I will tell Jae hyung about that"

"Alright then" I pecked her lips quickly and the others groan .

"Don't do that in front of my innocent eyes" Mingyu sighed .

"Pft innocent ?" Wonwoo snickered .

"Shut up" He glared to Wonwoo and I shook my head .

"Jae really missed you . You know that she's always refused to bring her to the dorm if you didn't come back yet . And she's always glared to Seungcheol hyung"

Woozi chuckled and I throw the pillow to him .

"Okay okay I'm sorry"

"Tell Jae unnie that I'm sorry because worrying her . Tell her that I'm okay" She told Jihoon .

"Can we go home now ? I missed your food so much" I shake her arm .

"Aish this hyung . She's only back an hour ago and we want to spend our times with her for a while"

"Well husband is more important now" I stuck out my tongue .

"Okay kids , let them spend their times together after a month . Don't disturb them yet" Joshua said .

"Thank you Josh" I grinned .

"Okay see you guys later then !" I wrapped my arm around her waist and bring her to the car .

"I will call Jae first ? He must be worried right now" She asked and I nodded .

"I'm sorry for making you worried . Yes yes Seungcheol said that he'll take me from now . Thank you Jae for everything . I will meet you later of course . Tell Sungwoo that I love him . Okay thank you Jae"

She hang up and put her phone in her bag .

"Do you want to take your clothes or let Jae send it to our house ?" I asked her .

"I don't know about that" She shrugged .

"I just tell Jae to send your things to our house then . But not today okay ? I want to spend time with you" I smiled as I parked the car and went out quickly .

I went to her side and she shook her head while laughing before holding my hand .

"Thank you"

"No problem" I dragged her to the house and sat her down on the couch .

"I want you to rest and only rest . Don't do anything . I lied to them because I just want you to spend time with me today" I went to hugged her .

She snuggles close to my arms and yawned .

"Do you want to sleep ?" She rubbed her eyes cutely .

"I think you want" I put my palms on her back and her back knees before carried to the bedroom .

"I'm sorry about before this . I love you" I kissed her forehead softly .

"I love you too" She mumbles and cuddling with me .