|° 015 °|

- scoups -

"You look beautiful" I looked at her up and down .

"Stop it Seungcheol . People are looking at us" She covered her face with her palm .

"Why ? My wife is beautiful . But don't let them check you out"

"No one will okay ?" She rolled her eyes .

"Well who knows ?" I shrugged and put my arm around her waist .

"Should we go now my lady ?" I opened the car door .

"Thank you" I chuckled looked at her struggle to get in the car because of her dress .

"You owe me this time for sure" She groaned and I closed the door .

"Well at least I'm satisfied" I put on my seatbelt and start the engine .

"So where are we going ?" She asked curiously .

"It's still secret babe" I replied .

She just hummed in response and played with her phone . The whole ride were in comfortable silence .

After 15 minutes , we arrived at the park . She looked around but couldn't see anything because it's dark .

"Where are we Seungcheol ?" She looked scared and I hold her hand .

"Don't worry . I won't do anything and now close your eyes first"

"But I'm scared"

"You don't trust me ?" She pouted a little and I peck her lips .

"I'm here okay ?" She nodded and closed her eyes .

I opened my door and rushed to her side . She flinched a little when I open her door .

I took her wrist gently and she slowly went out . I wrapped my arm around her shoulders just making her sure that I will be at her side all the time .

"Is it far ?" She asked quietly .

"No . We're almost there" I saw the candles and stopped infront the track .

"Open now" She slowly open her eyes and a wide smile shown on her face .

"You like it ?"

"Of course ! You planned all of this ?" She asked and I nodded .

"Now let's go" I hold her hand and intertwined our fingers and walk through the path .

With the candles at our both sides , and the roses scents everywhere , we finally arrived at the table .

I help her to sit down and I sat across her . She still looked around and sometimes looked at the stars .

"Let's eat first ? Later I'll explain why we're here okay ?" She nodded .

- hara -

I wiped my mouth with the napkin and he hold both of my hands . He looked down and take a deep breath .

"You love me ?"

"Of course" I replied .

"What if one day you'll leave me ?"

"What do you mean ? I'll never leave you Seungcheol" I chuckled but he looked serious .

"It's about Sungwoo"

I told him to continue but he suddenly cried .

"I'm really sorry Hara"

"Seungcheol we already talked about this right ? You don't have to bring this --"