|° epilogue °|

4 Years Later

- hara -

"Daddy !" Jungshin shouted as he saw Seungcheol were the end of the stage near us .

Seungcheol looked around probably searching for me and smiled widely as he saw Jungshin standing up on the chair .

"Mummy ! Daddy is looking at us !!" He shouted happily and I put him down back .

"Waved to daddy" I said and he waved cutely .

Seungcheol giggles and showed us a big heart make the light shine at us . I waved to the camera as the cameraman showed at both of us .

Soon Jae unnie's showed with Taeha on her lap . They both waved and everyone aw-ed with Taeha's beautifulness .

Yes she's grown up well now . Same as Sungwoo and Jungshin . I snapped out of my thought as Jungshin shook my arm .

"Mummy , I'm tired" He mumbles .

"Aw wait for a while okay ? Daddy is almost done" I pointed to the as they gather together in a line .

"Thank you so much for coming tonight Carat ! Keep supporting us in a future and thank you for letting me to be with my wife and sons" He chuckled a little .

"Say the name !"

"SEVENTEEN . Thank you" They bowed down and the lights turning on one by one .

"Okay let's go baby" I hold his cute hand and trying not to get lost as the fans kept pushing .

I showed the bodyguard my backstage pass and he bowed to before showing me the dressing room .

"Choi Hara ! Choi Jungshin !" I looked around and saw Seungcheol with a big smile running towards us .

"I miss you so much !" He hugged me tightly .

"I miss you too" He peck my lips and pick Jungshin up .

"Daddy , I miss you" He pouted and Seungcheol kissed his chubby cheeks .

"I miss you too boy . I'm sorry for leaving you with mummy this three months"

"It's okay daddy and oh ! My teacher trying to flirt with mummy yesterday" He said innocently and my eyes widened .

"No he just saw that his teacher talking to me" I tried to explain .

"Then why with the winking ?" I facepalmed and take Jungshin away .

"Look ! Taeha is there . Go play with her" I pushed him and face the glaring Seungcheol .

"It's just misunderstood you know"

"I'll go find the teacher on Monday" He whispered and kissed my neck .

"I have a news for you" He humming as he still back hugging me .

"What is it ?"

"Here" I show him the small box and he took it with a curious look .

"What is this ?" He released the hugged and stay behind me .

I tried to hide my smile as he gasped loudly . He suddenly carried me bridal style and I laughed .

"I'm so happy right now" He sighed happily and put me down .

"Did you already go for check up ?"

"Yes I went with Jae unnie a few days ago . Hoping we'll get a girl later" I chuckled .

"Both is fine" He hugged me and I buried my face on his chest .

"I'm gonna be an uncle again !!!!" I heard someone shouted .

"Yah yah slow down will you ?" Seumgcheol said and I looked at them .

"Wow our leader are seriously faster than you hyung" Jihoon glared to Mingyu and Jae unnie chuckled .

"I'm gonna do it okay ? Tonight I will do it" Jihoon crossed his arms and Jae unnie smacked his chest .

"You're so embarrassing !"

"Hyung is always like that" Seungkwan said before running away .

"At least I have a partner duh . Search yourself a girl" He went to hugged Jae unnie .

I looked at Seungcheol and saw he's already staring at me .

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

Thank you for reading ! ❤️