|° 027 °|

- scoups -

"Pick up the call Hara" I kept dialling her number but she won't pick up .

"She didn't said anything to you ?" I asked her and she shook her head .

"I'm really going crazy right now" I laughed and throw my phone .

"Hyung -"

"Stop telling me to calm down . She's pregnant for a god sake" I said in frustration .

"I think she went to my house . Because she talked about her son" I heard Rehyun said .

"It's just that ?" She looked at Hoshi before nodding .

"Let's just go together" Mingyu suggested .

I grab my car keys meanwhile Mingyu grabbed his . Some of them in my car and I drove of to Jae's house .

Rehyun rang the bell and she opened the gates . A guy which probably Jae's friend open the door .

"Brian , did you see Hara ?"

"She come here a few minutes ago to meet Sungwoo but he's not in his room . Then she said she want to meet Jae so I bring her to our studio"

He explained .

"Where are your studio ?" I asked .

"XXXXXXX"

"Thank you Brian" I said and went to my car quickly .

"Please just be safe"

- hara -

I woke up on the soft mattress . I looked around and saw nothing beside the bed , window and door .

I hold my head as the pain were there again . Suddenly the door opened revealing a familiar figure .

"Awake ?"

"Stay away from me" I warned and he chuckled .

"You're still cute . Same as I know you 15 years ago" He sat on the bed .

"I said stay away !"

"You have no right to shout at me my dear" He went to me and grabbed my hair tightly .

I winced in pain as he banged my head to the wall .

"Oppa , stop it !" I heard someone shouted and he let go of me .

"What are you doing here ? I told you to stay and take care that boy right ?" He asked .

"Where's Sungwoo ?" I hold his hand but he yanked back make me fall on the bed .

"Oppa don't hurt her anymore" She come closer and I guess this is Yehyun .

"Are you okay ?" She help me to sat up .

"Mind your own business and go away" He clenched his teeth .

"My business is watching you from hurting the innocent people" She talked back .

"Uunie , where's my son ?" I hold her hands tightly .

"He's safe okay ? I took care of him" She patted my head .

"I don't want to be here ! Please send me back !" I shouted and he pushed my head .

"Can you just stop shouting ?"

Yehyun unnie hugged me and I cried on her shoulder . He scoffed and grabbed my arm tightly before bring me away from her .

"I asked you once again , where's Rehyun ?"

"I told you that I don't know !" He smirked .

"So you really want to see the one who you loved gone ?" I stop struggling and glared to him .

"Don't you ever touch him"

"Then tell me"

"For a god sake , I DONT KNOW !"

He slapped me hard and Yehyun gasped . I cupped my cheek and tightened my fist .

"Hurt ? You know how hurting I am when you just leave me after I confessed to you ?"

He grabbed my shoulders and I looked at him .

"I'm married and you have to know that . You're just my childhood friend that I can't remember"

He suddenly cried and looked down .

"I wait for you to come back . Every day . Every fucking single day ! And you just repay me with this ?"

"You really think I want to leave you ? I thought you're nicer that I ever imagine . I thought that you'll help me when I said that I lose my memories . Well it's wrong"

He wiped his tears roughly and let go of me . I thought that he's going to leave us but instead he grabbed Yehyun's hand and dragged her out before leaving us both .

I took a step back as he come near me .

"Oppa ! Stop ! Don't do anything !" I heard Yehyun shouted from outside .

"Can you treat me like you used do ?" I shook my head furiously and ran to the door .

But he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the bed . He hovered above me and I started pushed him away .

"Stay still" He grabbed my wrists and pinned beside my head .

"Please Jae"

"You looked beautiful when you begged" He leaned closed but stopped when he see me started shaking under him .

"Please don't do anything" The memories started to come back when I was kidnapped and almost raped by unknown man .

I kept sobbing until he went off me .

"I-I'm sorry" He said .

He quickly went out and locked the door .

"I want to go home"

"I told you not to touch her right ?!" Yehyun shouted .

"I don't do anything okay ? Chill down and just follow my plan"

"I told you I don't want to involved with this stupid thing . I just want to meet Rehyun"

"And she know where's you twin" He replied .

"But that doesn't mean you have to force her to tell us where's Rehyun . She have her own reason"

"Why you on her side ? You don't even know her"

"She's nice girl . Rehyun's friend always told me about her to me"

"So ?"

"I won't let you hurt or kill another girl because of your past"

- back to scoups -

"She's not here" I mumbles and sighed heavily .

"I'm sorry . It's all my fault" Rehyun said and she sat down as well .

"It's okay noona . I shouldn't let you go with Hara alone either" Hoshi replied .

"What should we do now ?"

"I can't think" I shut my eyes close .

"Should we go to report ?"

"It's not still 24 hours" Wonwoo replied to Mingyu .

"Why's she so stubborn ?" I groaned .

"I need their help again"

"Who ?" They all looked at me curiously .

"Yoongi hyung"