|° 002 °|

- mingyu -

"What's my fault oppa ? Am I not good enough ? Why they have to killed my baby ?"

I looked at her sadly but all I can do is hugged her . By telling everything's gonna be alright are not enough .

"It's not your fault Hara . You have to stay strong and the baby will be sad if he or she saw you like this"

I patted her back as she hugged me tightly . She continued sobbing on my chest for almost half an hour .

"It's my first baby oppa . He lied to me again . He said he wouldn't hurt me . But now because of him , an innocent human dead"

She mumbles and I sighed .

"Where did my sister go ? My sister that always told everyone that she's strong ? That she'll handle all the problems without crying ?"

She looked at me and shook her head before hugged me again .

"She's gone . I don't know where she went . I can't be strong like her . I hope she's here so she can motivate me"

"He's still your husband Hara . Yes he's the one that's wrong but you have to know no matter what , he have to stay beside you"

She suddenly laughed but her eyes still teary .

"Husband ? Stay beside me ? Where did he go every night when I need him to lay down beside me ? He cheated on me oppa . With that girl . The one that tried to ruin Jihoon oppa's marriage"

She explain and close her eyes before opening back .

"I'm just not ready to see him again"

"This is for your happiness Kim Hara . I don't want you suffering because you lose someone who's really love you"

She just nodded slowly .

"I have a scheduled today with Jun hyung . Do you want me to call someone to accompany you ?"

She pulled away and I wiped her tears.

"No . I just want to be alone"

She replied and I nodded .

"Take care"

Went down from her bed and give a peck on her forehead before going out.

"How's she ?"

"She's still like that . Can you guys stay here for a while ? I promised that I'll be back here as soon as I can . She want to be alone but I'm afraid that she'll do anything stupid"

I told them .

"Don't worry Mingyu . You can just go and we'll take care of her"

Joshua tapped my shoulder .

"Thank you hyung"

He nodded and I looked for Seungcheol hyung who's sat on the chair nearby .

"Jun hyung , I need to meet him first"

"Hurry up"

I went to him and he looked up at me . Sat down beside him and sighed .

"Hyung , I really doesn't want you to let her go but for this time , tried to talk with her . I know that she's still love you but because of this , she's trauma . Help her gained all her energy and happiness back"

He looked quite shocked but soon agreeing with me .

"She's the only one my sister . Take care of her too okay ? I need to go now"

"Thank you Mingyu . You've done so much things to me"

"No problem hyung"

I gave him a smiled before going back to the studio .

- scoups -

I opened the door slowly and saw her sleeping silently . I sat on her bed and caressed her hair .

"I'm really sorry for lying Hara"

She moved a little bit and hold my hand . My eyes widened but liked it even tho she's not awake yet .

"You're still cute"

I chuckled and slowly removed her hand and put the blanket over her body .

"I love you . I will see you again"

I stand up after placing a kiss on her forehead . I miss being with her . I'm regret for leaving her alone .

"Seungcheol"

I'm about to reach the door but stopped after hearing she called my name . I turned around and saw she's looking at me .

"Yes ?"

She stay silent for a while before gestured me to come near her . I sat down on the chair beside her bed .

"Do you love me ?" I nodded .

"Do you want me to be happy ?" I nodded again .

"Then , please let me go"

She cried meanwhile I'm froze on my spot .

"I can't"

She looked at me and tried to hold her tears . As expected my heart clenched seeing her hurt .

"I love you and I want you to be happy but all of my part said not letting you go . I'm sorry Hara"

I want to leave but she grabbed my wrist tightly .

"Please . I can't bear to do this anymore"

She pleaded but I slowly let her hand go .

"LET ME GO , CHOI SEUNGCHEOL !"

I closed the door and lean against it while hearing she's crying . The other members looked at me and of course they're sad too .

But it's all my fault .

"Hyung , how ?" Hoshi come to me and I just smiled to him .

"Go visit her . She missed all of you" I said and leave them to the cafe nearby.

I heard a few whispered on my way to the cafe . I tried to ignored all of that but it's getting worse .

"Well he's just let her like that until the other man come to help"

"He's an idol but he can't take care his own image"

I put my mask on and I just continue on my way . People looked at me in many ways .

Disgusted ?

Sad ?

I still doesn't care of it . I just want Hara to be happy with me again . Like before this .

"Sir ? What would you like to order ?"

"Give me latte"

I put my head on the table after he go .
"Seungcheol , do you want hot chocolate ?" She asked .

"Yes . I would like that" I smiled and she went to make me a cup of hot chocolate .

"I'm sorry if it's not tasty"

"Jagi , you always said that but everything you make are the most delicious after my mom of course"

She chuckled lightly .

"Would you make me this every day ?" I asked as she put down the cup .

"Of course"