|° 013 °|

- hara -

"Wake up Seungcheol" I tied my hair up after I dried my hair .

"What time is now ?" He asked and I took my phone .

"It's already 9.37 am" I replied and he sat up rubbing his eyes .

"Good morning" He peck my lips and I ruffled his messy hair .

"Morning . I will make a breakfast okay ?" He nodded and I passed him the towel .

"I will wait downstairs" I closed the door and make my way to the kitchen .

The house is too big and I'm afraid that I will lose .

"What should I do ? There's really nothing here" I looked at the fridge and sighed .

"Spaghetti in the morning ? Why not right ?" I took out the sauce and sausage .

Cutting the onion and sausage while humming the song that playing on my phone .

(Cook time with Hara)

I took the pan and spatula before turning on the fire . Pouring a little olive oil and put all the ingredients .

Took the spaghetti that already boiled , slowly tossing the water and put into the pan .

I put some salt and sugar and let them cook for a while . I heard that Seungcheol already walking to the kitchen and sat on the chair .

I tried to reach the mug but I can't .

"Seungcheol , mind to help me please ?" I looked at him grinning and he looked at me .

"My pay ?"

"Please" I pouted .

"Don't want to" He chuckled and turned away .

I glared to him and grabbed the chair .
"I don't have any money to pay you now . What if you help me without asking for the pay ? You didn't allowed me to -- Seungcheol !"

As I blabbering to him , he put his hands on my hips and put me down from the chair .

"I don't need a money . You just have to pay me with your love" He smiled gently peck my forehead .

He pulled away and went grab the mug for me . He patted my hair before went to the living room .

"Should we go for skating today ?!" He shouted as he in the living room I guess ?

"I don't mind about that !" I shouted back and make the coffee for him and green tea for me .

"Here" I gave him his coffee and spaghetti .

"Thank you" He scooted a little and I sat beside him .

"So where are we going today ?" I asked as he start eating .

"We can just go cycling or skating since the weather is good today and night , I already planned something for us" He winked .

"What is it ?"

"It's a secret and -- cover up your hickeys" He peck my neck slightly and I covered it .

"You're the one that make it" I glared to him .

"At least you're enjoyed it and now hurry up because we can't ruin my really special plan" He chuckled and continue eating .

-

"Don't wear those short !" He suddenly shouted make me flinches a little .

"You don't have to shout Seungcheol . Oh god" I facepalmed and grabbed my black 'long' jeans .

"You can't catch a cold and I don't want anyone to stare at my wife" He pouted .

"Okay okay I understand . Now get out , I want to change" I pushed him out and locked the door .

I change to my jeans after being forced my Seungcheol . Put some lipstick and mascara on before going out to find him .

"Let's goooo" I hugged him from behind as he texting his member , Hoshi .

"He's in love now ? Wow" I raised my eyebrow and he chuckled .

"That's not nice to read other people message but yeah , he's in love now"

"With that girl ? Yehyun unnie ?"

"No it's her twin , Rehyun"

"Tell him not to get confused later" I chuckled .

"Okay let's go now" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers .

"There's the park nearby and I already brought the roller blades for us" He started the engine and I put on the seatbelt .

"Don't you ever dare to run away because I can't skate"

"Yes madam" He said in serious tone and I laughed .

"But seriously Seungcheol . I don't want to fall"

"You won't and I promised that"

- hoshi -

"You have a time this evening ? I want to take you out" I asked and I lean my head over her shoulder .

"I think I am" She patted my cheek .

"Tired ?" I nodded slowly .

"Well you have to rest then . Don't overwork yourself" She mumbles softly and I smiled .

"I will . But today , I really want to spend time with you"

"Hoshi oppa ~" I opened my eyes and looked at my sides and saw a girl -- no a bunch of girls running towards us .

Rehyun noona quickly stand up make me stand up too . She looked frightened .

"Who are you ?" I asked kindly and hold Rehyun's hand .

"I'm you fans oppa and I really love you so much" She giggles and Rehyun tried to pull away but instead I bring her close to me .

"Well then thank you for that" I smiled and want to walk away but her friends grabbed Rehyun away from me .

"Thank you" The girl early said to her friends .

"What are you doing ?! Let her go !" I shouted and she cupped my mouth .

"That's not nice to talk like that with your fans oppa" I pushed her away .

"Shut up . I don't even know you and your friends . Let go of my girlfriend now" I looked at them but they didn't bulged .

One of them grabbed Rehyun's hair tightly make me gasped and run to them .

But stop when another girl showed her pocket knife and put it right in front at her right cheek .

"Don't touch her anymore" I took a step and she made a cut make Rehyun shouted in pain .

"No no don't Hoshi . She will hurt you too" She begged but I didn't care .

I make a fast moves to move her hands away and hugged Rehyun tightly as she buried her face on my chest .

"Are you okay now ? It's still hurt ?" She nodded and I pick her up bridal style .

"Don't touch her again and don't disturb us !" I shouted before running to the clinic nearby .

"Nurse ! Help her !" A few nurses running and we took her to a room .

I put her slowly in the bed and hold her hand . Her face sweating and I wiped it away .

"It's gonna be okay alright ?" She nodded .

"Sir I'm sorry but can you wait outside ?" The doctor asked .

"Stay strong" I said before leave the room .