|° 009 °|

- hara -

"What do you want to do today ? Since it's my day off"

He asked me as I softly pulling his hair .

"Why can I go to work anymore ?"

He looked up at me and sighed .

"I thought we're already discussing about this ? I can afford you , Hara . You don't have to trouble yourself"

I pouted and nodded but he hold my chin so I can looked back at him .

"Don't worry okay ? I can't let you go again next time . And you're prettier now so I don't want anyone to looked at you"

This time he pouted and I chuckled . I peck his lips before focused back on the tv .

"My members will come today" He mumbles but I heard it .

"Seungcheol ! You didn't said early !"

"Why ?" He looked at me confusedly .

"What they're going to eat my dear ? You're willing to buy the foods ?" I raised my eyebrow and he thought for a while .

"We can just order pizza . Now stay with me" He sat up and wrapped his legs around my waist .

"You think you're cute ?"

"Yes . I'm your cutipie" He grinned .

"How about me ?" I asked and he put his chin on my shoulder .

"You're my baby girl" He whispered seductively and I smacked his arm .

"Pervert"

He giggles and peck my neck .

"Don't make my hormone up sir" I pushed his face away .

"Ahhhh why ? We still have a time" He pinned me to the coach and hold my wrists .

"Not now . You're a beast when come to this . I don't want your members looked at me weirdly when I walk like -- you know"

I tried to push him again but he just looked at me . He nibbles my ear and I squealed a little .

"I won't let you go when our second honeymoon is coming" He smirked and went sat up .

I just glared to him and shook my head .

"Jae unnie will come ?" I asked .

"Maybe ? I don't know if Jihoon will bring her or not"

"How about Taeha ?"

"What's wrong with her ?" He looked at me .

"She'll asked us about Sungwoo" I mumbles . It's silent for a while before he hugged me .

"I shouldn't bring that back . I'm sorry" I said as I hold his arms that was still around my body .

"I love you okay ?" He whispered and I hid my face on his shoulder as nodding slightly .

"You don't have to explain to them . I already told them when you were in hospital . Yeah they kind of mad at me . Really mad"

He chuckled but I decided to stay silent .

"But I deserve that right ? Thankfully they didn't hate me until now" He sighed .

"I'm too stupid for doing that . I-I'm just afraid that I can't make you pregnant which every woman want . I'm afraid that I can't make you happy"

His voice make me calm and I slowly patted his back .

"When I released what I'm doing , I also felt that I have to let you go but I can't . I know it'll hurting both sides . I don't want to see you're crying because of me . But I kept making you hurt endlessly right ?"

He removed his arms and hold my shoulders make me looked at him .

"But now , I promised to myself not to make the same mistakes again . If you're pregnant , I will always take a day off to take care you . I promised that Hara"

I smiled to him and closed my eyes trying to hold my tears .

"I hope that you won't make the same mistakes"

I can felt that he pecks my lips before pulling back and I opened my eyes .

"I promise"

- hoshi -

I looked at her glaring but she just focused on her phone . I rolled my eyes and continued my homework .

"Why are you here anyway ?"

"Well I have to wait for my younger sister and then I found you . Since you're the only one that I know , I sat here"

She replied but didn't looked at me .

"Your younger sister , um -- have a boyfriend ?"

She shook her head and I grinned .

"Don't ever try . I don't like you being part of my family" She put down her phone and stared at me .

"Whyyyyyyyy ? I'm nice okay ?" I whined .

"You're nice ? You kept glaring at me meanwhile you're being nice to my younger sister ?"

She smirked .

"You're the one that make me like that ! I mean you won't treat me nicely"

I mumbles and he sighed .

"Want to be a friend ?" She hold out her hand and tilted her head .

"Call . But don't bullying me" I grabbed her hand and she chuckled .

It's first time .

"Alright . I have to --"

"What are you doing here ?" A unfamiliar man appeared beside her and she looked frightening .

"I-I just want to take Rehyun"

"With this guy ?"

I looked at both of them .

"Let's just go . Don't make a mess here"

He just ignored her and grabbed my collar .

"Oppa please . It's not his fault" She plead while I tried to release from his tight grip .

"Oppa !" I looked at my side and saw Rehyun ran to us .

"Don't touch him" She said and he chuckled and pushed me .

"Do you want to be like her ? A little slut ? Or you're the one that teach her ?"

He looked at Yehyun .

"Hey okay I'm not picking a fight but you didn't have to said that"

I said and he looked at me back .

"Oppa please . Let's go home" Yehyun said and shook her head to me .

"I'm doing this for you both good sake !" He shouted make all of us flinched .

"I know oppa but he doesn't do anything . Let's just go home"

"You . Want to follow me or him ?" He asked Rehyun and she sighed .

"See you later Hoshi . I'm sorry for this" Yehyun said and I nodded .

"Don't worry . I'm okay" I gave them a smiled and they began follow that weird man .

"Family problem maybe" I shrugged and continued my homework .

But the uneasy feeling keep haunted me .