|° 016 °|

- hara -

I woke up at the unfamiliar place . Remembering what happened last night are already hurt enough .

I took out my phone from my handbag and quickly called him . But he doesn't answer it .

The door opening , my head shot up to looked at the new man . The man that I will live with him .

"You're awake ?" He asked gently .

"I want to go back , please" He sighed and sat beside me .

"I'm sorry . I don't want to forced you to stay with me but Seungcheol said , it's for the Sungwoo's future . He said that he's sorry and he love you"

"He love me ? But he leave me alone with unknown man ? I can't believe it" I chuckled sadly .

"Our flight is on 3 pm . Again , I'm sorry" He patted my head before going out .

I take a long at my wedding ring . After all I already missed him . But some part of me still hurting about his sudden decision .

I went down from the bed and noticed my luggage .

"He did come here yet he didn't wake me up"

I locked the door and went straight to the bathroom . I turn on the water and let it soaked my clothes .

"Why are you doing this to me ?"

"I promised that I will be back"

I shook my head and cupped my face .
"Lie"

"Lie to me again"

I fall down to the cold floor .

"You won't leave me right ?"

"You're the one that leave me Seungcheol . I hate you" I clenched my fists tightly .

- scoups -

"Hyung ! You're back too early . Where's Hara ?"

Dino come up to me happily . I just ignored him and went straight to the studio but someone grabbed my wrist .

"Is something wrong ?" Hoshi asked and I shook my head .

"Let me go now" He slowly pulled away and I locked myself .

"This is her things . Don't tell her that I'm coming" I told Jae hyung .

"But Seungcheol , she's in pain now . I don't care if I take care Sungwoo alone"

I went to her and covered her body with the blanket . Planting a soft kiss on her lips and forehead before stroking her hair .

"She might mad and angry after this but take a look at her . I don't want she doing anything stupid"

I told him and leave the house and rushed to the airport .

"See you in Seoul Choi Hara" I said to myself .

I got a called from Hara and being stupid just looked at it and turned off the phone .

Someone knocked the door and I replied with a faint come in .

"Hyung"

Crap . It's Mingyu .

"Hm ?"

"You okay ? The members said you seemed off today and why are you back so early ? I thought there's --"

"Why are you here ?" I cut him off and he sat beside me .

"I just want to ask about Hara"

"I'm tired Mingyu . Can you give me some time alone ?"

"Why you didn't pick up her call ?" I open my eyes and stared at him .

"My phone's off"

"You're lying"

"Get out now" He sighed and leave the studio .

- back to hara -

"Let's go now ?" He asked me kindly dragged my suitcase with him .

"I can do it" I tried to take it from him .

"It's okay . You seemed tired anyway"

"You know that I'm still his wife right ?" He stop and nodded .

"I won't do anything . Beside you're the one that leave Sungwoo alone with me"

I grabbed his arm make me turned to looked at me .

"Do you think I really want it ? Do you think that I'm happy to know that I have a son but not with my husband ? Do you really think that I like to stay with the man that I don't even know ?"

I asked and he just stayed silent .

"You , my husband and everyone never understand about my feeling ? Why did I'm still alive then ?"

He put down my suitcase and grabbed my shoulders gently .

"You shouldn't said that . I'm sorry because I said that . And yes , I can't understand because I'm never fall in love with someone . I don't want you to suffering with me but please do this for Sungwoo . As I said before , it's just for a while"

"Until when ?"

"Two months from now" I sighed .

"Then ?"

"Well your husband will take you back of course . You can just leave Sungwoo to me . But you can also visit him"

I nodded slowly and he hugged me .

"I'm sorry because of me , you got into many problems . Believe me that Seungcheol love you . He'll always be" He whispered and patted my back .

"Thank you for everything" I said and he nodded .

"Now let's go" He grabbed my suitcase and I followed him from behind .

I wear a mask so no one will recognise me because yeah I'm Coups' wife but I'm here with Jae .

"He already go back to Seoul ?" I asked as I took a seat in the plane beside him .

"Yes . You want to see him ?" He asked .

"Can I ?"

"Of course ! I never said there's a problem to meet your husband . You only have to stay with me and take care of Sungwoo" He chuckled .

"Can you bring me to the company later ?"

"No problem but let's put our things first then I'll bring you there . Okay ?" I nodded happily .

"So mind to tell me about yourself ? It'll be less awkward since I'll live with you for two months"

I suggested .

"Okay . As you know my name is Jae . You can just call me Jae or anything if you're comfortable with it . My birthdate is on 15th September 1992 . And if you don't know , I'm main guitar from Day6"

"Oh so you're an idol too ?" I asked whispering and he nodded .

"How about you ?"

"My name is Hara just call me Hara for simple . I'm from Daegu and my birthdate is on 2nd December 1999 . Okay I know I'm still young but just treat me like your friend"

I smiled .

"You mean , you're way more younger than me" He chuckled .

"I hope that I can be a good friend and a good mother for Sungwoo ? I felt bad not taking care of him before this"

"You did Hara . Even it's short time but you did . I'm thankful for that"

He patted my hair lovingly .

"And I hope that I will be a good friend and father for Sungwoo . Let's try to be happy for this two months . Deal ?"

I looked at his hand and grinned .

"Deal"