|° 018 °|

- hara -

"Hm Oppa . I'm okay , don't worry"

I talked with Mingyu through the phone .

"Why did he do that ? I mean you're his wife and -- *sighed* tried talk to him later"

"I don't want . I-I just need a time now . I already have Sungwoo . Come here if you want to visit . Anytime you can"

He silent for a while .

"Alright . Give me your address and I will come with the others expect your LOVELY husband if we're free"

"Okay oppa . See you later"

I hang up and gasped when someone put his arm around my neck nearly choking .

"Who are you and what are you doing here huh ?!" He asked and I slapped his arm .

"Yah !" Another male voice which is Jae's yelled and grabbed my arm .

"Hyung ?! You know her ?" He asked and Jae sighed .

"She's Hara . Sungwoo's mom . And please don't choked her again" Jae hold my shoulder and turn me around .

"Are you okay ? Do you hurt ?" He tilted my chin and looked at my neck .
"Yeah I'm okay but who's he ?" I asked him and he let go of my chin .

"He's one of my members , Dowoon"

I looked at Dowoon and he quickly bowed .

"I'm sorry . I thought you was -- never mind . I'm sorry again" I chuckled .

"It's okay . But I hope the other members doesn't do that too" I took a seat beside Jae .

"Don't be scared" I giggles and he took a seat beside Jae too .

"Oh and Hara , Dowoon have a same age as your husband" Jae informed .

"And I'm the youngest" Dowoon continued .

"Can you both stay here ? I want to make a drinks for us" Jae said .

"No no I can go with you" I looked at him pleading not to leave me alone .

"10 minutes only" He chuckled and leave me .

I face palmed and turn to Dowoon back . He still looked nervous .

"Where's the other members ?" I asked and he flinched a little .

"They have their own things but they said they will come too later"

"So you're not busy now ?"

"Basically no" He laughed nervously .

"You know who's my husband ?"

He shook his head .

"Well okay . You don't need to know" He looked at me .

"Why ?"

"Because it's not important ? Anyway , you always come here ?" I changed the topic and he nodded .

"I see you both are getting along now" Jae put the tray on the table and sat beside me back .

"So you'll stay here for ?"

"Two months only . I hope that I'm not burdened to all of you ?"

"No no of course not . Beside this is Jae hyung house"

"Should we hang out after this ? With my members ? Beside the maid can take care of Sungwoo" Jae suggested .

"Then what's the point I'm here ? You said that I have to take care of Sungwoo" I replied .

"Only today pleaseee" Both of them look at me with those sparkling eyes .

"Alright but make sure there's no articles about me cheating with one of you guys" I warned and he grinned .

"Okay !"

- scoups -

I looked at my phone and still didn't receive any call from Hara . I'm getting worried day by day .

"She's happy now . She just need a time" Mingyu put his bag on the table and went toward his bed .

"You called her ?"

"Of course I'm her brother" He mumbles .

"You're the one that supposed to call her hyung . Did you think that she'll call you after you did that ?" He sighed and his back facing me .

"Suit yourself hyung . Hara and I already gave you countless chances yet you still hurting her . It's your life anyway but remember that I still her brother no matter what . I just can give her to Dino if he can make her happy"

I throw my pillow to him and he flinched .

"Stop talking nonsense . She's still my wife"

"Wife ? I don't see that I'm sorry"

I looked at my phone again but this time I opened the gallery and looked at our pictures .

Well everything's complete there .

Hara and me .

But now I felt empty without her . I'm not going back to the house because I know that I can't cook so yeah .

My phone buzzed and make me fall from the bed . I rubbed my head and looked at the id .

It's only Jaeun . I sighed and pick up the call .

"YAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL ! Where did you put Hara huh ?"

"Ow slow down will ya ? And why do you want to meet her" I stand up and sat on my bed .

"I missed her beside I didn't see her car as well . Where's she ?"

"I will explained to you guys later but now I need a sleep . Byeeees ! Jihoon love you okay byee"

I quickly hang up and throw myself to the bed .

"When will this two months over ?"

- no one -

Hara walked beside Jae as the other follow from behind . They're still awkward so Jae decided to just stay beside Hara .

"She's beautiful" Sungjin said and the others nodded .

"I know right . It's impossible if Jae hyung doesn't have any feeling towards her after two months later" Dowoon continued .

"Did her husband divorced her ?"

They shook their head .

"Jae hyung told us before that she just stay there for Sungwoo right ?" Junhyuk raised his eyebrows .

"Yep and besides if I'm her husband , I wouldn't divorce with this beautiful angel"

"Agree"

Hara and Jae busying picking the clothes for Sungwoo and didn't mind about the others .

"So how about this ?" She show him the light green tshirt .

"Oh ! Sungwoo loves green . We'll take this" He put it in the basket .

"How did you find this mall ? I mean there's not a lot of people" She asked .

"Well I'm usually went here with my members and sometimes together with Sungwoo . I don't know why there's not a lot of people" He shrugged .

"Okay then let's go eat first because they seemed hungry too" She pointed to his members .

"Seemed like you still don't remember about me yet Hara" Jae nodded and followed her from behind to the counter .