XXXIII

Hyungwon went down to get something to drink for his still unconscious boyfriend as his mother stepped out of the kitchen, her hair down and in a nightgown

Hyungwon went down to get something to drink for his still unconscious boyfriend as his mother stepped out of the kitchen, her hair down and in a nightgown. She was obviously about to go to bed.

"Hyungwon", she exclaimed, holding a hand above her heart, "what are you doing here? It's late!"

"Sorry mother, I just wanted to get something to drink."

"Try to go to sleep soon, will you? I don't want you to have breakfast late tomorrow morning!", her voice was stern and cold ever since she found Hoseok in his room. Hyungwon didn't even want to think about what would happen if she found out that he was here yet again.

"Of course mother", he bowed slightly before slipping past her and grabbing a bottle of water.

When he came up again, Hoseok was still sleeping, his cheeks even redder and a pained expression on his face.

Hyungwon went over to his closet, searching for the painkillers he was hiding there. He put one in Hoseok's mouth, forcing him to take it and giving him some of the water. After that he changed into other clothes and stood beside him, deciding that it was best to sleep on the floor. Hoseok didn't need his warm body heat beside him as well.

With one last glance at him, and a sigh, Hyungwon lay down on the floor, trying to sleep.

_______

All night he woke up after sleeping for half an hour, just to check on Hoseok's fever. It was still high and Hyungwon didn't know what to do. He had trouble falling asleep again every time.

Soon the first streams of sunlight flooded the room, making Hyungwon get up from the floor tiredly.

Hoseok was laying still, for once not turning and whining in his sleep. Hyungwon felt his forehead and it was still warm but not as bad as before. He took a deep breath out of relief.

But not even five minutes later, he was just about to go down, a hundred of knocks almost got him a heart attack. Soon after that a full group of people burst into his room.

"Hurry! Close the door!", Jooheon whisper yelled and everyone began speaking at once.

Hyungwon stood there dumbfounded.

The whole group, including Hyunwoo, were standing in his room and everyone wanted to know what happened first.

"Stop!", Hyungwon yelled, "what are you all doing here? How did my mother let you in?"

"Oh that was easy", Minhyuk grinned.

"Yeah, you didn't even give her a chance. She could probably get the police on us for breaking into her house", Kihyun said before running over to the sleeping Hoseok, inspecting his face closely.

"That idiot. Why did he go out? I told him not to", Hyunwoo scolded, getting nods of agreement from Minhyuk, "you be quiet. This is your fault."

Minhyuk opened his mouth to protest but a deadly glance from Kihyun shut him up.

Hyungwon didn't know what was going on at all. He stood there, arms crossed and a worried gaze on Hoseok, if they continued to be so loud, he'd wake up soon.

"Will someone explain what was going on last night?"

All eyes fell on Minhyuk. The blonde began jumping up and down on his spot, whining.

"But it's so embarrassing!"

"Oh you find me embarrassing now? Should I take my words from yesterday back?", Kihyun threatened and somehow Minhyuk seemed to obey.

"We were all gathering at Changkyun's last night", Minhyuk started and Changkyun nodded, "we got pretty drunk fast and Kihyun and I went outside. Kihyun ..."

"Go on!", Jooheon ordered and Minhyuk gulped down his embarrassment, his face red like a tomato.

"Kihyun told me he had feelings for me", Minhyuk blurted out and turned even redder, "I was so surprised and ... shocked-"

"Shocked? Are you kidding me?", Kihyun yelled, making Hoseok flinch.

"Either way, I couldn't say anything and the drama queen Kihyunnie is, he thought I was rejecting him and went home. Apparently Hoseok wasn't in such a good mood either and they drank together. Kihyun took the car keys and we all thought he'd drive around drunk but we found him sitting beside it in the middle of the night, sleeping."

"Are you kidding me? I fell into a fucking river because you two were suddenly confessing to each other?", Hoseok's hoarse voice cut into the conversation and all eyes flew to him.

"Hoseok!", Hyungwon called out in relief, hurrying to his side.

"Damn you really scared us", Kihyun said, hugging Hoseok tightly.

"You were the one running away, I was just searching for you", Hoseok replied, "I should've known you were too much of a scaredy cat to actually take the car."

Kihyun punched him for that and everyone laughed, relieved that nothing serious happened to any of them.