XXIV

Hoseok had hovered over his phone screen until late at night, fighting with himself whether he should send Hyungwon a message or not

He couldn't help himself, Hoseok already missed the younger to death.

Now that he knew how Hyungwon liked him back, Hoseok couldn't stop smiling.

He liked him back, didn't he?

Those thoughts kept him awake and coursed him to oversleep.

Kihyun had to drag him out of the bed, rushing him to dress and now the two were running to school.

"Why did you oversleep?", Kihyun whined through hard breaths, clutching his books to his chest.

"And why didn't you wake me earlier?", Hoseok shot back, sweat already forming on his forehead. Spring was definitely here.

They both entered the school bickering with each other right until they had to part ways.

Hoseok knew Kihyun would continue to yell at him in his thoughts all day.

"Shin Hoseok, you are late", Mrs. Choi said, opening the door for him to enter.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Choi", Hoseok bowed as deeply as he could, "my roommate forgot to charge his phone."

Hoseok had to grin internally at that.

Mrs. Choi just smiled, gesturing Hoseok to take his seat beside Minhyuk.

Finally Hoseok could let his eyes search for the one he wanted to see so desperately.

Hyungwon sat in his usual spot, already looking at Hoseok. A small smile was plastered on his lips.

"Kihyun never forgets anything", Minhyuk greeted him as soon as Hoseok took his seat beside him.

"You're right", Hoseok answered with a grin and took his books out.

He noticed Hongbin a few rows in front, throwing a deadly glare at Minhyuk.

"What's going on with him? Have you finally beaten him?"

As soon as the words left Hoseok's mouth Minhyuk began smiling like a little demon.

"I practiced day and night to beat him and I finally did", Hoseok just laughed, not really getting their obsession with Overwatch.

"I heard you had a fun night too", Minhyuk wiggled his eyebrows.

Hoseok blushed, taking a glance behind him to see Hyungwon scribble something in his notebook.

"Why are you and Kihyun so noisy?", he groaned, laying his head down on his arms.

He knew he wasn't going to be able to talk to Hyungwon for the next hour, so Hoseok's sleepiness came back.

"I wouldn't sleep in this class if I were you", Minhyuk whispered, "Mrs. Choi will skin you."

Hoseok didn't hear his last words and fell asleep.

______

"Hoseok!"

"Ugh you are such a pest", Hoseok grumbled, thinking about throwing something at Kihyun.

"Shin Hoseok!"

The voice slightly changed and Hoseok furrowed his brows, his eyes still closed.

Since when did Kihyun have such a girly voice? Did he drink that early in the morning?

He tried to bury his face even deeper in his arms, only to be awakened brutally by someone grabbing his ear.

Hoseok let out a yelp of pain, glaring at Minhyuk.

"What the fuck-"

Minhyuk quickly shook his head, pointing at something behind him.

Hoseok slowly realized what was going on. He turned his head and looked at a fuming Mrs. Choi.

"Shin Hoseok. Detention!"

Great.

______

Hoseok didn't dare to fall asleep again, he just leaned his head on his arms, staring ahead.

As the bell rang and the first students left the room, a shadow covered his face.

"I've never seen a guy more unlucky than you", Hyungwon said, smiling as their eyes met.

The taller had his backpack over one shoulder, his head slightly tilted to the right. Hoseok noticed how long his dark hair had gotten over the past weeks, it was already slightly curling.

"I think I'm very lucky", Hoseok answered, smiling brightly.

Hyungwon blushed, looking down.

"C'mon. You have english next", the younger grabbed his hand and Hoseok felt little streaks of electricity shooting up his arm in a very good way. Hoseok didn't think his smile could get any bigger but he felt as if his cheeks would cramp soon if he didn't stop.

Hyungwon dragged him up from his place, handing him his books and notebook.

Hoseok furrowed his brows. Since when was he this gentle with him? Hyungwon was usually the one to be babied by the older.

"What's wrong with you today?", he asked while they walked side by side through the hallway.

Hyungwon smiled shyly, looking at the floor before glancing up at Hoseok.

"Nothing hyung."

The taller looked down at the floor again, ears red.

"I'm just happy."

That brought Hoseok's smile back, even larger than before.

Covered by the brown bag he wore to school, Hoseok grabbed Hyungwon's hand and held it until they had to part for class.

_____

Awww so much fluff!!