XXX

Hoseok didn't hear a word from Hyungwon all Saturday and it was slowly driving him insane

How was he supposed to handle this? It was enough that Hyungwon's parents seemed to hate him and now this mysterious older brother appears out of no where and taunts him.

This Minho ... Hoseok didn't know what to think of him. From the beginning he seemed to look down on him, making fun of him even.

But at the end he said something that sounded like a tip of some sort. Did he want to help him?

How was Hoseok supposed to fool this devil of a woman? Hyungwon and him could never be together probably if his parents hated him. Hell, they hated the fact that their son was gay in the first place.

For the rest of the day, Hoseok sat on the couch, sulking.

Kihyun appeared only a few minutes ago but he didn't seem to be in the best of moods either. After shutting the door loudly, he plopped down besides Hoseok, pouting.

"What happened to you?", Hoseok asked, his voice showing that he actually didn't want to know but asked out of worry for his best friend.

Kihyun didn't answer, he just took a deep breath and Hoseok swore to see tears in his eyes.

"Whoa- what-", Hoseok couldn't say anything else, Kihyun suddenly jumped out of his seat and disappeared into the kitchen.

He carried two little, green bottles of Soju as he sat down again. The two tiny shot glasses made a loud noise as he placed them on the table before them.

"Tonight, I don't want to talk. I just want to drink. Join me or go somewhere else", with that he opened his bottle and took a deep gulp, not even using the glass.

Hoseok's eyes widened. Kihyun wasn't like this. He didn't drink out of misery or sadness. Usually he'd come to Hoseok or Minhyuk whenever something was wrong. Sure, he loved to drink but only when a dance floor and EDM was involved.

"Okay. I won't ask you, if you won't ask me."

They shared a look and clicked the bottles together.

"Promise."

________

"I don't even know what went wrong. Everyone- everyone loves me. Usually. They do, don't they?"

An hour of not talking and four bottles later, the best friends were laying side by side on the hard floor.

Hoseok found it odd to see Kihyun like this. His friend was lying beside him, crying silently.

He still refused to tell Hoseok what was wrong, so he began to talk instead.

"Why is the whole universe against us?", Hoseok sighed dramatically, looking at the kitchen table beside them.