Chapter 3: It Hurts

Baekhyun's POV

When Luhan drops me off, I make my way to the front door. I was dreading going inside. My dad's car was out front which was never good news. Reluctantly, I open the door and walk in. I close the door and make my way into the kitchen. There was still no sign of my dad, luckily for me, but it was short lived.

The sound of glass shattering make me whirl around. My dad was staring at me, his hand bleeding from breaking the bottle. "Why are you here?" He asks, his voice low. "I got out from school. I only had four classes." I tell him, clasping my hands behind my back nervously as he walks around towards me.

"You are a disgusting piece of shit Baekhyun." He snarls, walking closer to me. I look down at the floor only to feel a sting on my face. My father had slapped me. I bite my lip and look up at him. "I'm sorry sir." I say. My father eyes me before walking over to the pantry. He pulls out another bottle of alcohol.

He looks at it and says, "I'm ashamed that this is going to be such a waste." I frown at his words and he walks back over to me. "Oh well." He says, before breaking the bottle on my face. I collapse against the fridge as blood pours down the left side of my face. My father kicks my head and I fall completely to the ground. He kicks my stomach as I lay there vulnerable.

After what feels like agonizing hours, he leaves me alone in the house, slamming the door as he leave, bleeding on the floor. I wince and try to stand up. My arms shake as I put pressure on them. I reach for my backpack and pull out my phone. I quickly press call on a contact and put it on speaker. The phone rings as I lay there. "Please pick up." I whisper.

"Hello?" Chanyeol's voice comes through the phone, sounding out of breath. "Chan. Please help me." I whisper. "It hurts." I gasp. "Baek don't worry I'm on my way." He says hanging up. I nod and lay my head on the cold tiles. "It hurts." I whisper to no one as I feel my eyes start to close. "It hurts."

Chanyeol's POV

Jungkook was laying on me as he snuggles his face into my neck. "Chan." He says happily.I smile and pull him even closer. A giggle comes out of his mouth and I smile even more. Suddenly a sharp ring comes through the room that I recognize as my ringtone for Baek. I pull away from Jungkook and pull out my phone.

"Baby, please put it down." Jungkook says, running his hand down my back. "Hang on." I tell him before answering my phone. "Hello?" I say, worried when there was only silence. "Chan. Help me. It hurts." Baekhyun's voice comes through sounding very weak and tired. "Don't worry Baek. I'm on my way." I tell him before hanging up. Standing up, Jungkook whines at me leaving. "Why are you leaving me?" He asks.

"Baekhyun's hurt and he needs my help." I tell him quickly rushing out of my house and to my car. I back out of the driveway and drive down the street. My heart is racing at the thought of Baekhyun getting hurt. He didn't know that I knew about the abuse. The bruises and cuts were obvious to tell what they were.

Baekhyun had tried to lie to me and say he was clumsy, but I knew better. Bruises to that extent wasn't from being clumsy. I arrive at Baekhyun's house and I see that the front door was wide open. I quickly climb out of my car and run to the front door. The smell of alcohol hit my nose very strongly.

I cough and make my way into the kitchen, just in case Baek locked himself in his room after his dad left. As I walk, I gently bump something on the floor. Looking down, I feel my face go pale. Baek was laying there unconscious as blood was dripping down onto the floor. I kneel down and feel for a pulse. Luckily I find one.

I grab his phone and stick it into my back pocket, before pulling Baek into my arms and carrying him out to my car. I get him in and I drive as fast as possible to the hospital.

Please Baek. I can't lose you.