Chapter 15: What Video?

Friday Morning

Kai's POV

The alarm for school goes off and I groan. I lift my head up. "KYUNGSOO!!!" I yell. "What?" A grumpy voice says next to me. There was a loud bang and the alarm turned off. "Thank you." I say, my head falling back down onto my pillow. "I was right next to you. You didn't need to scream." Kyungsoo's voice says. I roll onto my back and look at him. He was sitting up and his hair was all messed up.

I smile and reach out to him. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. He then pulls back and gets out of bed. I frown and flop over to his side of the bed. "Baby. Why'd you leave?" I whine. "We need to get up and get ready for school." Was his reply as he closes the bathroom door behind him.

"Getting ready for school doesn't mean a thing." I mutter. "School is pointless. Blah blah blah." I say to the ceiling. That's how Kyungsoo found me. Laying on my back, muttering random words and phrases to the ceiling. "Kai!!" He shrieks. I jump and sit up. "Yeah?" I ask. "Get ready! We need to leave in five minutes!!" He yells, waving his hands all over the place.

"Do I have to?" I whine. Kyungsoo frowns and storms over to me. He slaps my bare chest and I whine again. "Ow." I say curling into ball to protect my chest. "Get up." He barks. I clamber out of bed and go into the closet, once Kyungsoo leaves the room. I grab and shirt and quickly pull it on. I look down at my pants and shrug. "I'll keep my sweatpants on." I mumble to myself, walking into the bathroom.

I fix my hair and finish my business before I make my way downstairs into the kitchen. Kyungsoo was sitting at the island eating cereal. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Do you know what you should be eating right now?" I whisper into his ear. "What?" He asks.

"Me." I snicker, laying my head on his shoulder. Kyungsoo turns his head slightly towards me. He reaches over and hits my head with his spoon. "Tonight." He replies. OH HELL YEAH!!! I kiss the side of his neck and smile. "I can't wait." I tell him. Kyungsoo laughs and continues to eat his breakfast.

I let go of his waist and turn around to grab my backpack. Shuffling though my binder, I grin when I found my homework. "Okay good it's here." I say. "What is?" Kyungsoo asks as he places his bowl into the sink. "My homework." I reply back. "Wow." Comes Kyungsoo's voice after a minute. I turn around and look at him. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. Kyungsoo laughs and walks over to me.

"I'm just saying it because you usually never do your homework. So the fact that you're actually trying is shocking." He tells me. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Lets just get to school." I mutter, quickly zipping up my backpack and heading to the garage, Kyungsoo's laughter coming from the kitchen.

~

At school, Kyungsoo and I go and sit down at a table, the one we always sit at before the bell rings. "Kai!!" A female voice cries out. I turn around to see two girls running up to me. "Uhh yes?" I ask. "Look at this video!!" One of them shoves their phone into my face, I take it and look at the screen. On the screen was a video, in the video was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

I frown and glance over at Kyungsoo. He stands up and comes to my side. "Baekhyun is such a whore." One girl says. I sigh and look at the video. "What is this?" Kyungsoo asks the girls. "Video proof that Baekhyun is forcing Chanyeol to love him. He's a whore and should be treated like one."

Kyungsoo takes the phone from my hand and throws it away from us. The owner of the phone shrieks and runs after the phone, her friend running after her. I walk off with Kyungsoo by my side. "Is that video real?" He asks me as we shove past people. "I don't know." I answer honestly. Kyungsoo was quiet as I pull him along with me until I saw who I needed.

"Have you seen the video?" I ask when I get into the circle of the group. Kris, Tao, Sehun and Luhan look at me. "What video?" Luhan asks. "The one of Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Kris replies. He knows. "What video?" Sehun asks, his voice filled with concern.

"There's a video going around of Chanyeol and Baekhyun 'getting it on'." Kris answers. "I need to see it." Sehun says. Kris pulls out his phone and hands it to Sehun after looking at something. We were all quiet as Sehun watched the video, with Luhan peering over his shoulder.

"No Baek." Sehun whispers. He hands Kris his phone back and steps back. Luhan quickly pulls him into a hug. Never in my life have I seen Sehun cry. It was shocking. "My best friend isn't a whore!!" He says, pulling away from Luhan. "Of course he's not." Tao says. Kris nods in reply. Sehun looks over and Kyungsoo and I. "Do you believe that Baek is a whore?" He asks.

I shake my head as does Kyungsoo. Sehun sighs and pulls Luhan to him again, burying his head into the older's shoulder. Kyungsoo wraps his arms around my waist and leans into my side. I move my arm so it's around his neck, resting on his shoulders.

"We'll need to protect Baekhyun." Kris says. I nod. "We do and we will." I say out loud. "He won't be hurt." Tao says firmly. Sehun pulls away from Luhan once again and looks at all of us. "Thank you." He says, using the back of his hands to wipe away tears. Tao smiles and steps forward, pulling Sehun into a hug. Luhan hugs them too. Kyungsoo lets go of me and goes to the other side of Sehun.

I roll my eyes and join the hug as well. "Come on Kris." Tao calls out. I smile as I hear some grumbling before I saw Kris join the group. We stand there together in a giant group hug. "We will protect Baekhyun. He will remain safe." Kyungsoo says.

"Agreed." We all say in unison.