Chapter 16: Truth Be Told

Chanyeol's POV

I'll fucking kill him.

I slam my car door shut and storm up to his house. I open the front door and once again slam it shut, causing the entire house to shake. "What the fuck was that?" His voice rings out. I stand there with my arms crossed when he comes into the room. "Oh Chanyeol!!" He says excitedly.

I narrow my eyes at him and he stops walking towards me. "Channie?" He says, confused. "Don't call me that." I spit out. "Why are you so mad baby?" He asks. I take a step towards him and my fist meets his face, causing him to collapse to the floor. "Why would you let that video go viral?!" I scream. Jungkook looks up at me while grabbing onto his nose.

"You wanted me to!!" He says. I step forward again and kick the side of his face. "What was that for?!" He cries out. "I told you to delete the video!!  Not send it around to everyone!!" I yell. Jungkook manages to climb to his feet and looks at me.

"I wanted you to become my boyfriend, to see if Baekhyun had feelings for me. Not for you to get the entire school to look down on him!!" I yell. "I know that." Jungkook mumbles, he quickly pulls his arms up in front of his face when I step towards him again. "Then why did you become a jealous freak and beat him up?!" I ask, angrily. Jungkook turns his back on me and goes towards his kitchen.

"Turn around and answer me!!" I yell, storming after him. Jungkook turns on his heel and stares at me. "Do you want to know why I become jealous!?" He screams. I fold my arms across my chest and nod. "That's what I've been asking you."

"Because I love you!! I fucking love you alright!!" Jungkook yells. I frown and just stare at him. "I felt that there was a slight chance. Just the slightest chance that you would forget your feelings for Baekhyun and come to me." Tears were down falling down his face as he spoke to me. That anger was obviously an act. "I thought that we could've been a true couple instead of a fake one."

I scoff and rolls my eyes. "Do you hear how pathetic you sound right now?" I ask him. Jungkook drops his head and nods. "I used you so I could find out what Baek felt for me. There was no feelings for you what so ever." I told him. Jungkook nods and wipes away his tears. "I know." He whispers softly. I walk up to him and tilt his head up. His eyes were full of hope. Disgusting.

I quickly punch the side of his face and he falls to the floor again. He looks up at me as I place my foot on his chest and step down. "Stay away from Baekhyun and myself or it will be the last thing that you do." I say angrily. "Got it?" I ask, stepping down harder.

Jungkook nods rapidly and I step off of him. I storm out of his house and leave him there on the floor, crying and bleeding. Son of a bitch I turn on my car and drive off towards Baekhyun's house. Once I get there I climb out and make my way up to the front door, thinking about what I would tell Baekhyun. I can't sound like an idiot. But then again, he means so much to me so I would sound like an idiot 24/7 if that's what Baek wanted.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer. When no one answers, I let myself into his house. I close the door and make my way upstairs. Even though the bedroom door was closed. I could clearly hear Baekhyun's sobs. I knock before entering. My heart broke at the sight of Baekhyun. His black hair was messed up and his eyes were red and puffy. There were bruises forming on his arms and face.

He looks over at me and only starts to cry harder. My fucking heart. "Baekkie." I say softly. "Go away." He says weakly. I ignore him and sit down on the side of his bed. "I said go away." He repeats, trying to push me off his bed. "Baek." I say, looking at him.

He was refusing to make eye contact with me, by just staring at his hands.. I reach over to his nightstand and grab a tissue. I hand him the tissue and he blows his nose noisily before throwing the tissue away in the garage bin next to his bed.

I take off my shoes and crawl over Baek in his bed. Laying down behind him, I wrap my arms around his smaller body. Baekhyun sniffs and turns around. Our faces were so close together. He looks so tired and sad. I think sadly. I reach up and run my fingers down his cheek. Baekhyun closes his eyes and sighs, his sobs having quieted down.

"What are you doing?" His small voice says. "What do you mean?" I ask. Baekhyun opens his eyes and stares at me. "This morning you said that you hated me." He says. Oh. I sigh and rest my hand on his cheek. "Do you want me to explain everything to you? Right here? Right now?" I ask, still uncertain. Baek nods and scoots closer to me.

"I wanted you to see if you had any feelings for me. So I asked Jungkook to become my boyfriend." I start. "He got jealous and thought he actually had a chance to date me, by trying to make it seem like I hated you." Baekhyun just stares at me. "He was being lied to?" He whispers. I frown. "What?" I say confused. Baekhyun laughs softly and sighs.

"When I was in the hospital, you were on the phone with Jungkook. You said that you loved him. But then five minutes later, you said you loved me." He laughs. "I kept on saying that you were lying to someone. I thought that was me, but it was him." Baekhyun's voice trails off softly.

I nod my head. "You will always be my first choice. That was never a doubt in my mind. You'll always be number one." A small smile crosses his face. I smile as well and pull him tightly into my arms. Baekhyun's arms wrap around my waist as he buries his face into my chest.

"So you lied?" Comes his muffled voice. I look down at him as he pulls back. "I'm not a piece of shit and I'm not tiring to you?" Baekhyun asks. I shake my head and kiss his forehead. "You're absolutely amazing." I tell him. Baekhyun smiles. "Thank you." He says. I pull Baekhyun closer to me and he lays his head on my chest. "I love you Baekkie." I whisper.

"I love you too Channie."