Chapter 12: Get Out

Chanyeol's POV

Kai and Kyungsoo walk out and and I set Baekhyun down on the bed. He continues to stare at the ground. I sigh and go to the bathroom. I grab a rag and run it under the water. Walking back into the bedroom, Baekhyun was still in the same spot. I gently take his arm and wrap the rag around it, causing Baekhyun to hiss. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

Baekhyun just whimpers. "I'm sorry." He mumbles softly. I look up from his arm to his face. "What?" I ask confused on if I heard him right. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun says again. "How come?" I ask, sitting down next to him on the bed.

Baekhyun lays his head on my shoulder. "Just for disappointing you and everyone else." He says softly. I turn my body towards him. "Explain?" I ask him, confused. Baekhyun nods and sighs as well. "I just feel like I'm too weak to hang out with you. Sehun is in sports, Kai does dancing, Kyungsoo... I don't know what he does."

Baekhyun chuckles for a second before continuing. "Luhan is also in sports. Tao is martial arts and Kris is kick boxing." He stops for a minute. "I do nothing." His voice cracks and I quickly pull him into a hug as tears slide down his face. "Baekhyun." I say, trying to comfort him. He pulls away from me and stands up facing me. "Don't lie to me Chanyeol." Oh no it's serious.

"Explain?" I say again. Baekhyun throws his arms up in defeat. "I'm a FUCKING LOSER!! OKAY!?" He screams, causing me to freeze. All I could do was stare at Baekhyun, with tears streaming down his face, as he yells profanities at me and the world. "I'm fucking useless. Everyone has someone else. Sehun has Luhan. Kyungsoo has Kai. Tao has Kris." He rages.

I stand up. "Baek, you have me." I tell him reaching out to him. Baekhyun steps back with a deadly glare in his eye. "You have Jungkook." He says venomously.

"Baek." I say softly, stepping back. Baekhyun just shakes his head and points to his door. "Get out Chanyeol." "What?" I ask, shocked and yet confused. "Get out of my house." Baekhyun says again, turning his back on me. I sigh and step back.

"Baekhyun you don't know what you're doing. You're overly emotional and this is your emotions talking." I say, trying to calm him down. "GET OUT!!" Baekhyun screams, whipping around, with a book in hand, throwing it at my head.

I quickly run out of the room and stare at him from the hallway. "Baek." I whisper. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He yells again. I sigh and make my way to the stairs. Halfway down, I stop and look back up at the top of the stairs. I could clearly hear Baekhyun's sobs. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want my help. I frown and quickly pull out my phone.

I continue downstairs while typing a text. I leave Baekhyun's house, while clicking the send button. "If he doesn't need me, then I don't need him." I say to myself, when I'm in the car. My phone starts ringing and I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Why'd you want me to call you?"

"Just meet me at my house we need to talk."

"I'm on my way."

I smile and quickly pull my car out of the driveway. "I don't need Baekhyun. He doesn't need me."