Chapter 24: Kinks

Kai's POV

Later that day

My head turns back and forth as I watch Chanyeol pace in front of me as I sit at the kitchen counter. "Chanyeol will you please calm down?" I ask. The giant stops and looks at me. His eyes look panicked. "I'm sorry." He breathes out. Chanyeol rests his elbows against the counter and then rests his head on his hands, his fingers pulling at his red hair.

I stand up and walk around the counter to be at his side. "What happened?" I ask, jumping up on the counter and rubbing his shoulder. Chanyeol pulls back his head and looks up at me. Tears were in his eyes and I quickly pull him into a hug.

Weird right? Chanyeol and I actually had grown up together, but we went our separate ways with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Although we still are very close and rely on each other for things when our said couple wasn't available.

"Chan. What happened?" I ask as I pull him to me. Chanyeol lays his head on my shoulder as he cries. "My mom." He chokes outs. I close my eyes in sadness. I knew about the issue with Chanyeol's parents. He was placed in an orphanage at the age of five. He was taken away from his biological parents due to drug and alcohol abuse.

The orphanage workers and other children had abused him and bullied him while he was there. He was a foster child, but never stayed in one house for long. He was never accepted and he had lived there until someone, his parents now, had came and adopted him at the age of 12. Seven years. That's a long time in an orphanage and foster homes. His adoptive parents used him for money and pity.

Chanyeol was never treated as a true member of the family, even now. My thoughts were broken as Chanyeol pulls away from me. "What's going on Chan?" I ask him. Chanyeol shakes his head and I jump down from the counter, taking his hand and leading him to the couch. We sit down and Chanyeol lays down with his head on my lap. "I thought the abuse had stopped, but she slapped me the other day." Chanyeol says softly.

I frown and rub his head. "It's going to be okay Chanyeol." I tell him. Chanyeol sighs and closes his eyes. "Can I stay here for a while?" He asks. "Yeah. Stay as long as you need." I answer him. "Thank you." He says in reply. I hum in response and pull out my phone.

From Kyungieeee 💕

Kaiiii

Kai

Kai

Kai

KAIII

Babbbyyy

Stop dancing and pay attention to me.

JONGIN!!

Yeah I said it. I used your name.

JONGIN!!

Kaiiiii

Typing...

I quickly type a response back to him.

From Kai:
Hey baby I'm sorry.

Using the JONGIN card I see 😏

Chanyeol came over. Family issues.

I love you so so so so so much. I'll hang out with you all day tomorrow okay?

From Kyungieeee 💕:

Oh okay... hope everything is okay with Chanyeol. I love you too!! And I'll hold you up on tomorrow. ❤️

I smile at his reply. 'Damn I got lucky with Kyungsoo.' I think smiling.

"You have a stupid grin on your face." Comes Chanyeol's voice. I look down at him to see a smirk on his face. "It's just Kyungsoo." I tell him. Chanyeol takes my phone and puts in the password. "Idiot." He mutters to himself. I roll my eyes and watch him. He goes to my texts and looks at the conversation I just had with Kyungsoo. "I'm surprised someone didn't comment the word 'Daddy' in this." Chanyeol teases.

I stand up, making Chanyeol sit up, and take my phone back. "CHANYEOL!!!" I yell in embarrassment. Chanyeol just laughs. "I didn't know you had a daddy kink Kai!!" He throws his head back in laughter. I groan and head upstairs, hearing Chanyeol's loud laughter from downstairs. I go into my room and collapse on the bed.

The door swings open and Chanyeol comes in. "So who's the top? I'm guessing Kyungsoo since you're so weak." Chanyeol says. I roll over onto my side to glare at him. "You idiot." I mutter. "Kai. You have a DADDY kink!!" Chanyeol exclaims. "That's so embarrassing." He laughs.

I sit up to glare at him even more. "Oh come on. You have to have a worse kink than I do with Baekhyun." I question. Chanyeol just shakes his head. "We've only done it once. That's not enough to test things out." He says. I nod my lay back on my back. "Do Kris and Tao or Luhan and Sehun have any kinks?" Chanyeol says out loud.

I look over at him and nod. "Yeah." I say. Chanyeol stands up and leaps onto my bed. "Tell me tell me." He chants childishly. I sit up and sigh. "Kris and Tao have a weird kink of role play." I say. "Like?" The giant red head questions. "According to Kris, Tao likes to dress up like a girl and be dominated." I tell him. Chanyeol just chuckles and shakes his head. "I can't imagine that." He says.

I nod and sigh. "Then Luhan likes to be choked and have it extremely rough." I frown. Chanyeol does as well. "What?" He asks. I nod again. "Yeah it's weird." I say. "How do you know this?" Chanyeol asks me. I shrug. "Kyungsoo talks with them and I'm usually there just on my phone. I hear things." I say.

Chanyeol shakes his head. "You are all so so weird." He says. I roll my eyes. "You'll understand once you have your own kinks." I tell him. Chanyeol chuckles nervously. "Umm yeah sure." He says. I laugh and lay back down. "We'll figure out your kinks sooner or later Chan." I tease.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "I hate you sometimes Jongin." He mutters. "Love you too Chanyeol." I say back to him.