Chapter 14: The Video

Trigger Warning

Baekhyun's POV

The week seemed to have flown by because it was Friday morning. I find myself walking into school alone. The others were either not here yet, still sleeping, or talking with a teacher. I make my way over to a table and set my backpack down, sitting down.

I pull out my phone to check Instagram when two girls walk up to me. I set my phone down and looked up. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Did you just love Chanyeol's body?" One girl asks. "Wait wh-" I start. "We saw the video you whore. You were all over him."

I sit there at a loss of words. "Those moans were so seductive. He would be a good toy in bed." The second girl says. I quickly stand up and grab my backpack. "I'm sorry girls I don't know what you're talking about." I tell them.

The first girl walks around the table and slaps my face. "You're such a whore. I would love to get you in bed." she says smirking. I quickly turn and speed walk away from them. What was happening? I look behind me and turn back around only to bump into a large wall that shoves me to the ground.

I look up to see three football players standing there above me. Oh no. The middle one, that I ran into, bent down and grabbed the front of my shirt. He pulls me up and chuckles. "That porn video was pretty hot." He says. I frown as he continues. WHAT VIDEO!?

 "I never knew that you had that underneath all of this." The male comments, trailing his fingers across my shoulder before ripping my shirt sleeve off. His friends step forward and force me into the nearest bathroom.

I wince as my hands are tied back behind me as I'm shoved. My back slams against the wall and I whimper in pain. One of the males comes up to me. My voice gets caught in my throat as his hands undo my pants and shove them down. One of the male's hands tightly grip my throat as his other hand forces its way into my boxers.

I try to speak, but I couldn't. I clench my eyes closed as another male comes up and forces my boxers. "Oh look boys. He likes this." A voice says. I wince as a hand wraps around me Someone please come help me!! I scream in my head. "Does this feel good?" One of them asks, I don't move. "Answer him!'" Another one says, the grip on my neck becoming tighter. I shake my head against his hand. "No." I croak out.

"He wants Chanyeol." The third male says. "I'll go get him." There was the sound of the door opening and closing. No. oh god please no. It seems only like seconds had passed when the door opens and closes. "What do you need me for?" Chanyeol "We got your slut." One guy says. I'm pulled from the wall and shoved onto the floor. I whimper as a hand is pushed harshly on my shoulder, keeping my eyes on the floor.

The room was quiet, besides my heavy breathing. "Why is he here?" I hear the disgust in Chanyeol's voice. "Jungkook showed us the video." One of the three guys said. "What video?" Chanyeol snarls. "The video of you and the whore getting it on in your bed." One says. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chanyeol's foot after he steps over me with me laying between his legs, causing the hand on my shoulder to leave.

"Get out of here and let me finish him." He says. There was chuckling between the three other guys. Feet kick and step on my legs as they leave the bathroom. "Get cleaned up." Chanyeol says immediately after untying my hands. I slowly sit up and quickly pull on my clothes. "Okay." I say standing up. Chanyeol looks over at me from the door. "Why?" He asks.

I frown. "What?" I reply. "Why would you let them do that to you?" He asks. "Are you that fucking desperate?" I stare at him in shock. "I'm not desperate." I yell. Chanyeol rolls his eyes and folds his arms across his chest. "You didn't stop them." He says plainly. "There was no way I could!!! My hands were tied and he was choking me!!" I cry out. Chanyeol just scoffs. "What lies."

"Chanyeol you saw my hands tied," I quickly glance at the mirror to see my neck to confirm my sentence. "There's a hand mark around my throat." I throw my hands up and let them fall down limply hitting my thighs. "You think I'm lying about this?" My voice cracks. Oh great. I'm weak.

Chanyeol runs a hand through his hair. "You're fine. Now get out." He says, motioning towards the door with his head. I take that minute to look over him. Chanyeol seems very tired today, more than usual. His eyes didn't have a bright shimmer to them that they usually had.

"HEY!!" I jump back at his voice. "Stop staring at me and get out." I frown and look at his eyes, that were looking down. "Chan, why are you doing this?" I ask after a minute. His eyes drift up and look at me. "What?" He says, his voice tense. "I know that you're faking this act. You still care about me. Don't you?" I say. Chanyeol glares at me. "You little-" He steps towards me.

I step back again. "Channie. Stop hurting me and stop hurting yourself." I tell him before I pick up my backpack and leave the bathroom, leaving Chanyeol inside. I make my way to class before stopping halfway. My throat looks like shit. I need to go home. I turn on my heel and walk back the way I came from. Walking past the bathroom, I see Chanyeol come out. We lock eyes but I quickly look away as I head towards the exit.

I'M NOT DESPERATE.