Chapter 4: Who's Being Lied To?

Baekhyun's POV

"Will he be okay?" A voice says. "He should be fine. A little tired and weak." Another voice replies. I try to move but my entire body was painful. A door closes and there were footsteps. Someone's hand touches mine and there was a heavy sigh. "I can't lose you Baekkie." Chanyeol's deep voice says. "I love you too much."

He loves me!?!? But then why is he dating that guy... Jungkook? That doesn't make sense. Unless... he's using Jungkook to hide his feelings for me. I'm so lost.

I try to move again, feeling a slight movement in my hand. "Baek?" Chanyeol's voice sounding hopefully. His fingers touch my face and my closed eyes.

CHANYEOL!!!

I wanted to scream. I wanted to tell him that I was okay and was alive, but I couldn't. There was a heavy sigh and his touch disappears from my face and hand.

The sound of a phone ringing went off and cut through the silence in the room. I tried to open my eyes but they were so heavy. "Hello?" Chanyeol's voice sayd. "Oh hey baby." Jungkook. Not surprising. "No he's still out. I thought I felt his hand move, but I guess I was just hallucinating."

CHANYEOL!!! You're not hallucinating. It's just so hard to open my eyes!! Wait... wait...

I force my eyes open and blink at the light. Chanyeol's body was standing over by the window. I stare at him as he talks to Jungkook. "I miss you too, I just can't leave Baek here alone." He says, making my heart swell in happiness. A smile crosses my face. "Baby, I'll make it up to you when I get home okay? Trust me. I have a great plan." Chanyeol laughs. I frown and roll my eyes. Desperate much Jungkook?

Chanyeol just stares out of the window, not turning around to look at me. "Okay... I'll come home tonight. Okay. Bye babe. I love you." He says into the phone. Those three words crushed my heart. He had said those words to me, who was being lied to? I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Chanyeol turning around and staring at me.

"Baek?" He says softly. My eyes drift up to him. The first thing I notice were the bags under his eyes. His hair was messed up and he looked exhausted. "Hi." I say, my voice all scratchy. Chanyeol's eyes light up and he crosses the room and pulls me into a hug. "You're awake!!" He cries out. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face into his shoulder.

"Why do you look so bad?" I ask as we pull apart, Chanyeol sits down on the edge of the hospital bed. "I've stayed here with you for the past week." He admits. "How long was I out?" I ask, my voice achy. Chanyeol quickly gets me a water and hands me it. "About a week and a half." He answers while I gulp down some water.

I nod and put the water down. "Oh." I say, my voice not aching as much. The room falls silent and we just stare at each other. Chanyeol looks at me before looking at my hand. He reaches out and gently takes my hand into his, while moving closer to me.

I don't do anything, I just watch. Chanyeol trails his fingers down my hands, sending chills up my spine. What is this? Why am I feeling this way? Chanyeol then picks up my arm and scoots so that's he's sitting beside me. I lean my head against his side as he continues playing with my hand.

I sit up, with Chanyeol's help and we don't exchange words. Chanyeol continues to trail his fingers down my arm. "Baek." He says softly. I turn my head up to him. "Yeah?" I ask. He shifts his body to mine. "Let me try this okay?" I nod and wait.

Chanyeol slowly cups my face in his hands and leans in. Oh shit. Is this actually happening? His lips touch mine and I internally scream. YES IT IS!!! His touch is so soft and gentle. I kiss him back and I feel him smile. Chanyeol pulls back for a minute and stares into my eyes.

I search his face for any sign of anything, but his eyes are full of love and adoration, for which I smile at. Chanyeol grins and presses his lips against mine again. I eagerly kiss him back. He tastes like cherry and vanilla. I can get used to this. Chanyeol pulls back again and wraps his arms around me. "I love you Baek." He whispers into my ear. My eyes widen at his words.

Yeah, I heard them while I was still "unconscious" but, hearing it now was shocking. Chanyeol rubs my back and doesn't let me go. "You don't need to say anything back, I just wanted to tell you how I feel." He says.

I smile and nuzzle into his neck. "Thank you Chan." I tell him. He hums in response as we hug. We stay like that for a minute before Chanyeol's phone went off again. Chanyeol pulls out his phone and sighs before answering it. "Hey, you just called." He says, wrapping one arm around me. "I need you back at home Channie." Jungkook's voice comes through the phone.

I look up at Chanyeol and he rolls his eyes, "Babe, I need to be with Baek. He needs me right now." He tells him. "Baek is shit Channie. I'm your boyfriend and I want you back at home. So come home now before I drive to the hospital myself and drag your ass out to the car."

Chanyeol's eyes widen and I'm sure mine are just as wide. "What the hell are you saying Jungkook?" Chanyeol snarls, standing up from the bed to pace around the room. Jungkook says something that I couldn't hear, but it makes Chanyeol furious. His face turns cold and his eyes had a gleam to them. "We'll talk tonight." He snaps before hanging up.

I open my mouth to speak but he shakes his head. "Don't say anything." He tells me, walking back over. Chanyeol sits down again and leans down. Our lips meet and Chanyeol kisses with such passion. I can't help but kiss back with the same amount of passion. "I want you Baek." He mumbles against my lips.

"I just can't have you."