Chapter 29: What!? No...

Sehun's POV

I lay in bed tossing and turning. It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep. "Sehun?" Luhan's voice comes from behind me. I roll over and face the small boy that was next to me. "Hi." I say. Luhan reaches up and intertwines his fingers into my hair. "What's wrong baby?" He asks. I sigh and pull Luhan against my body. "I just really worried about Baekhyun." I admit to him.

Luhan sighs and quickly kisses my lips. "If you need to, just go check on him." He says. I frown and stare at him. "Are you sure about having me leave you?" I ask him. Luhan nods. "It'll be okay Sehunnie. It'll be fine. Just go check on Baekhyun." I nod and roughly push my lips against his. I lick his bottom lip and work my tongue into his mouth.

Luhan moans softly and pulls on my hair. I shift our bodies so that I was laying on top of him. Slowly, I grind myself against his hips. A louder moan escapes his lips and he pushes his hips against mine again. "Sehun no." He breathes out when I move down to his neck. "You need to go check on Baekhyun." He  pants.

I pull back and gaze into his eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask him. Luhan nods and smiles as he pushes me off of him. I roll my eyes and get off the bed. "Luhan." I say sadly. Luhan frowns and points at the door. "We can finish when you come back." He says.

I roll my eyes and nod. I grab my sweatshirt and run down the stairs and out to my car. I pull out of my garage and head out onto the street towards Baekhyun's house. My gut felt sick whenever Baekhyun came to mind. I get to his house and park in his driveway. I climb out of my car and go up to the front door. I ring the doorbell and wait.

It's been too long. I think after a few minutes. So I ring the doorbell again and again. Five minutes had past and he still hadn't come to the door. I try to open the front door and it was unlocked. Frowning, I let myself into his house. "Weird." I mutter. I walk into the kitchen just to check and there was nothing. I frown and make my way upstairs.

It feels like there was a ghostly feeling in the house. I go to his bedroom and slowly open the door. The lights were off but I could tell that room was a mess. I flick on the light and my eyes widen at the sight of his room. Glass was everywhere. "What happened?" I say softly to myself.

My gaze goes over to where Baekhyun was curled up on his bed. I manage to get over to his bed through the mess and sit down on his bed. "Baekhyun." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder and shaking him. "Baekhyun." I repeat, shaking him harder.

While I was shaking him, his arm fell down from his body and I gasp. Fresh and dried blood was on his arm. I softly touch his arm and I frown when I feel that it was freezing cold. "No." I say. I push Baekhyun onto his back and shake his body. "Baekhyun wake up." I repeat over and over. Tears filled my eyes and I cover my mouth in shock. "No." I whisper. I lean over and lay my head down onto his chest to check for a heartbeat

Nothing.

Chanyeol's POV

I groan as my phone goes off. I roll over and look at the time, then proceed to grab my phone and answer the call, after seeing that it was Sehun. "It's 4 am what do you need?" I ask angrily into the phone. There was no response on the other line. "Sehun!!" I say loudly.

"Chanyeol? What did Baekhyun say to you after we left?" Sehun's voice comes through the phone sounding very shaky.  "He just said that we needed a break and then locked himself into his room." I reply back to him.I hear a sniff and then some shuffling. "Why?" I ask.

All I hear is just sniffs. "Sorry I bothered you." Sehun says before hanging up. I pull my phone away and look at the screen. That was weird. Shrugging I roll back over onto my side and fall asleep again. "Why'd you have to bother my sleep Sehun." I mutter to myself as I drift off.

Kai's POV

I lift up my head as I hear my ringtone go off. I sit up and answer the phone. "Sehun it's practically 4 am what is it?" I ask. "Kai. I need you to tell Chanyeol something for me." Sehun's voice comes through the phone sounding extremely shaky, sounding like he was crying.

I frown and lean over to turn on the bedside lamp that I had. "What's going on Sehun? Why are you crying?" I ask. "I'm at Baekhyun's house right now." He says. "Oh how did the thing go with him and Chanyeol? Is he doing okay?" I ask. There was a pause on the phone before I hear Sehun start to cry. "Sehun what's wrong?" I ask worried. "He's gone." I hear him whisper.

I feel the color drain from my face. "What?" I ask. Sehun sniffs over the phone. "He killed himself Kai." Sehun says before breaking down again. "Sehun I'll be right there." I tell him. "Bring Chanyeol." Comes his weak reply before he hangs up.

I jump out of bed and quickly pull on some clothes before rushing downstairs and to my car. I drive over to Chanyeol's house and let myself in with the spare key. I quickly rush up into his room and slam his bedroom door open. I flick on the light to see Chanyeol sitting up and staring at me.

"What the hell are you doing here Kai!?" He yells. I storm over to him and grab his arm. "Sehun needs us." I tell him as I yank him up and out of bed. Chanyeol stumbles down after me and I shove him out the door and into my car. "What's going on?" He asks.

"Sehun called me and he's really upset." I tell him. "Sehun called me too but didn't explain why he was upset." Chanyeol told me. Must of chickened out on telling Chanyeol would be my guess. I think as I drive over to Baekhyun's house. "Why are we here? I thought we were helping Sehun?" Chanyeol asks as we pull up. "Sehun is here." I tell the giant.

We climb out of the car and make our way into the house. "Sehun!!" I call out. Footsteps echo and said male appears at the top of the stairs. He sees us and rushes down to us. I hold open my arms and he runs to me. My back hits the wall as Sehun clings onto me sobbing.

I tightly hug him and rub his back. "I'm sorry Sehun." I whisper to him. "What happened?" Chanyeol asks. Sehun pulls back and looks at him. I keep my hand on his back to help comfort him. "I-I...." he starts but can't finish. I frown as Sehun breaks down again and steps into my arms. I hug him and look over at Chanyeol.

"Do you want me to tell him?" I ask Sehun. The younger nods his head and hugs me tighter. I look over at Chanyeol again. "Kai. What's going on?" He asks, his voice sounding worried.  "Chanyeol. Baekhyun's dead." I tell him. I see the shock spread across his face. "No." he says quietly.

Sehun pulls back and nods. "He killed himself." He adds. Chanyeol's eyes fill with tears and he looks upstairs. "He's in his room." Sehun says. Chanyeol nods and climbs up the stairs. I walk behind him with Sehun at my side.

We get to his to his room and Chanyeol begins to sob. He walks over to the bed while Sehun and I stay at the doorway. He kneels down next to the bed and brushes Baekhyun's hair. "Why baby why?" He says softly. Sehun walks in and goes to the other side of the bed, I follow him. Chanyeol looks up at us. "How?" He asks.

"I have no idea." Sehun replies. I just look at Baekhyun's face. His skin was pale but his expression looks peaceful. Chanyeol looks back down at Baekhyun's face and lays his head on the smaller boy's chest.

"I love you Baekhyun."