Chapter 8: Your Hair!!

Baekhyun's POV

Finally.

I was alone.

I take a deep breath and look around my house. My mom was gone and so was my dad. Thank god. I go up the stairs and pull off my shirt. Once again, I look in the mirror as Jungkook's words echo in my head. That stupid piece of shit. I gently touch my ribs with my fingertips. Even at a very light touch, I find myself wincing. "Must be broken." I say to no one but myself.

I strip down to my boxers and stare at my body. "I'm disgusting." I whisper, as my eyes fill with tears. Sinking down to my knees, the words and comments from the past years of all my bullies repeat in my head like a broken record.

Faggot.

Piece of shit.

Fat.

Not good enough.

Go kill yourself

No one will love you

You're too ugly to be loved

My body was shaking from the sobs that I fail at holding in. I fall to my side and curl into a ball on the floor, ignoring the pain in my body. Why can't I be good enough? Sehun has Luhan and Chanyeol has Jungkook. No one needs me. They're better off without me. I struggle to get to my feet, but after a minute I manage to. Slowly walking to the bathroom, I close the door and open the drawer.

I pull out the razor and stare at it. Biting my lip, I grab the scissors that were in the drawer as well. I start cutting apart my razor, trying to free the blade. It was a struggle but I manage to pull it out. I hold the blade in my hand before throwing away the broken parts of the razor. The other blades I hid away in the back of the drawer so no one could find them, before closing the drawer and sitting on the floor.

Not good enough

Too ugly and fat to love

There was no pain. Just metal meeting skin. Cutting deep into the soft skin.

Go kill yourself.

"Okay." I whisper, letting my thoughts take over my body as blood drips down my arm and onto the floor. My phone starts ringing from my bedroom. I get up and put the blade into the drawer with the others before grabbing my phone.

Sehun.

"Hello?" I say, putting my phone on speaker. "Hey Baek." Sehun's voice comes through the speaker. "Hi." I reply, rinsing the blood off of my arm. "Are you at home? Sehun asks. "Yeah." I answer. "Can I come in? I'm out front and your door is locked." I nod before realizing he can't see me. "Oh yeah sure. I'll be down in a minute." I tell him. "Okay." He says before hanging up.

I pull down my sleeve and sigh before walking downstairs. When I open my front door, Sehun comes in, looking different. "Your hair!!" I yell in shock. Sehun nods and runs his hand through his now blonde hair. I reach up and touch his surprisingly soft hair. "Ooh. It's soft." I say in awe. Sehun laughs and closes the door. "Lets go sit down." He says, making himself at home.

I roll my eyes and follow my best friend into the kitchen. "Why were you out front of my house?" I ask him. Sehun shrugs, opening the fridge. "I was bored so I decided to come here." He answers. "Plus I was hungry." I laugh. "So you decided to come here instead of going home?" I ask Sehun as he searches through my fridge.

"Your house was closer." He replies, pulling out a cake. "Why do you have a cake?" He asks. I shrug. "I have no idea." It was a fully made chocolate cake. Untouched. It looked freshly baked. Sehun frowns and rolls his eyes before he cuts himself a slice before putting it in the fridge again. "Well it's a good cake." He says, stuffing his face with it. I laugh and sit down on the counter, next to Sehun.

Sehun's POV

I close my eyes as stuff my face. "This is so good." I moan, swallowing what was in my mouth. Baekhyun laughs. "What are you laughing at?" I ask, my mouth once again stuffed with cake. He points at me. "Your face is COVERED in cake." Baekhyun laughs as he says it. I roll my eyes and my gaze drifts down, noticing a stain on Baekhyun's arm.

I quickly turn around and grab two paper towels. I set one aside, wiping my mouth with the other one. "Why did you grab two?" He asks. I ignore him and throw the first one away, before turning to him. Without warning him, I grab his arm and push up his sleeve. "SEHUN!!!" He yells out.

Baekhyun jumps down from the counter and tries to pull away, but I have a death grip on his wrist. "Sehun please." I look down at his arm. There were many cuts that lined his arm, fresh blood was still trickling down his arm. Baekhyun gives up on struggling and was just standing there with tears on his face. I grab the paper towel and gently wrap it around his wrist.

I open a drawer and luckily find tape. After ripping off a piece, I tape the paper towel together, before carefully sliding down his sleeve. Baekhyun was watching me while shaking. I quickly wrap my arms around him and pull him against me. "Baek why?" I ask softly. "Because I deserve it." He whimpers. I pull back and stare into his eyes. "What do you mean?" I ask.

Baekhyun turns his head away from me, wiping tears away. "I'm calling Chanyeol." I tell him, pulling away grabbing my phone. "NO!!!" Baekhyun yells. I freeze when he grabs my phone and throws it into the living room. "Baekhyun." I say softly. "I don't want him to know." He says softly. I nod and decide to guide Baekhyun into his room. "Why do you think you deserve it?" I ask Baekhyun when I was properly bandaging his arm.

"Because I'm a piece of shit."