Chapter 18: Truth Revealed

Sehun's POV

"It's just so fucking stupid." I say

Kris and I were in his backyard playing basketball after school. I bounce the ball and then pass it to Kris. "I agree with you. Chanyeol was using Baekhyun." Kris says, tossing the ball into the basket, next to where I was standing. I grab the ball and toss it back to him. "I feel bad for Baek, it's just that he's an idiot." I say.

Kris nods and tosses the basketball into the basket once again before looking over at me. "I'm just disappointed in Baekhyun that he would go and date that idiot again." He says. I sigh and pull my phone out of my pocket since it was ringing. The caller ID showed Baekhyun's name and number.

"He's been calling for the past few hours." I tell Kris. "What are you gonna do about it?" I hear him ask. I sigh again and decline the call, putting my phone on silent and back into my pocket. "You can't ignore him forever Sehun." Kris says after a minute of silence. I look over at him.

"I know. I'm sure he'll show up at my house soon just BEGGING me to forgive him." I laugh to myself. Kris chuckles and tosses the ball over to me. I catch it and toss it up into the basket above my head. "I just don't want to have to face him soon." I mutter, with Kris humming in reply.

I stand there for a minute biting my lip. Apparently I had zoned out because when I came back Kris was standing in front of me waving his hand. "Sehun are you okay?" He asks. I nod and take the basketball out of his grasp. "Yeah I am." I say, not believing it for myself. I turn away from Kris and head inside Kris's house. I felt my thoughts start wandering back to the chaos that happened before school.

FLASHBACK:

I walk downstairs to hear yelling. It was 1 am. I shouldn't be up. I have school. I get to the bottom step and lean forward to hear my parents.

"YOU'VE BEEN COMING HOME THIS LATE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS!!" My dad roared.

I didn't know that... what was my mom doing? I sat down on the stairs and waited. "It's bad for Sehun to grow up with a mom who isn't around anymore!!" My dad yells again. I couldn't help but frown. My dad never yelled at my mom. Why was this happening now?

I lean back against the other stairs as my mom starts to yell back at my dad. "Sehun shouldn't matter to you since he's not your son!!" It was like my heart stopped. My dad wasn't my dad? He meant everything to me... why.... how could this have happened?

I run upstairs as tears begin to slide down my face. I close my bedroom door and collapse down on my bed, burying my face into my pillow, letting my tears soak the pillow.

"SEHUN!!!" Kris's voice yells. I jump from shock and look at him. "What happened? You just spaced out?" He asks. I look around and see that I'm sitting down on the couch. Kris must have guided me here when I was deep in thought. "Sehun what happened?" Kris asks. I look up at him and sigh. "It's a long story Kris." I say.

"I've got the time." He replies.

Baekhyun's POV

My phone flies off my bed as I throw it at the wall as Sehun declines my call once again. "Please answer Sehunnie." I whisper, curling up into a ball on my bed. Chanyeol had to go to work so I wasn't able to cuddle with him. Kai and Kyungsoo were doing something together so I couldn't bother them. I look down at my arms and see all the cuts and scars that covers them. How can Channie love me? I look like shit. I think to myself.