Chapter 7

This chapter is especially dedicated to erkjay ;)

I hope you like this chapter. I'm very sorry for the grammar and spelling errors, but I did my best to finish this even if it took me all night.

This may be a short chapter, but it's awesome. I promise.
-------------------------------------------

I bravely stepped into my class. All eyes staring at me and I locked my eyes on my bestfriend. Her mouth dropped open and her brown eyes are popping open. I have never seen her like this before. I can sense that she was trying to find her words, but no voice came out.

Walking in front of the class, I looked at my teacher and smiled at him. I gave him "the look" and he nodded at me. He stepped aside and sat down. His eyes followed me, just like everyone else's.

I started my speech.

"I, John Blake Parker, am in front of you right now. Yes, I am courageous enough to do such thing at this time of the hour. I have been a jerk. I was stupid and childish. My excited bestfriend came running towards me this morning, after a week of not coming to school, and I played a trick on her by avoiding her hug.

"I wanted to make it up for the wrong thing that I have done to her. That's why I am in front of this class right now, holding this heart-shapped box and this blue rose, that is rare.

"Laira Stone is the most wonderful girl I have ever met in my life. She is the most important person in my life. She made me feel complete. When I first got here, I didn't know anyone and I felt so lost. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle this situation, especially in the situation I have right now with my lovelife. But she stayed with me until this day. I know she would still be with me no matter what happens. No matter how hard I am to be with. No matter how difficult the situation is.

"Ever since the day I met her, she has been a very good friend to me. This is actually the first time I saw her that angry at me and believe me, I don't like seeing her like that. Her smile and her laugh is always contagious. She can make me smile even in the dark times. She is like my light. She is a blessing that God has given me and I will take care of her.

"She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and nothing can ever change that. She sees through my fake smiles. She always has a solution to every problem. She never fails to make my day complete. She is perfect. And most of all, she is my bestfriend.

"Laira, I am very sorry for what happened and I just want you to stay with me. Always. Please accept this little gift I have for you."

I took a step towards Laira. She was already in tears and her hands are covering her mouth. I took her hand and gave her the blue rose.

"Laira, will you please forgive me?"

She gave me a weak slap on my arm. "Of course I forgive you, dumbhead." She hugged me tight and everyone started to clap their hands.

It was a standing ovation! Better than the best movie that got a standing ovation!

Even my teacher was giving us a round of applause. I can hear my classmates cheering for us.

"You didn't really need to do this you know." She whispered in my ear.

I gave her the box of ferrero.

"Hey, this is all for you. I was the one at fault. I'm really sorry, bestfriend."

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."