Chapter 9

I kissed her.

She was stuck staring at me. I stared at her. I can see her brown eyes looking at me, surprised.

Oh my God, I kissed my bestfriend.

She broke free from my grip and skedaddled to her room. I can't believe I really did that. Her lips was warm, soft and sweet. I could still feel her lips on mine. A blissful kiss. My lips had never tasted those kind of lips, better than Andy's lips, seriously.

I followed Laira and saw her lying down, staring at the ceiling again. When I got to her side, she asked, "Now what?" Her eyes locked on mine. Her cheeks were red. I hugged her again.

"Consider it as a brotherly kiss." I smiled at her and she smiled back. She yawned and her eyes became droopy. I put my hand on her mouth while she was yawning. That made her giggle.

"Sleep." I ordered her. She looked so tired as if she had done many hard works in this house but the truth is, she just stayed in her cozy bed all day.

I didn't realize I also fell into a deep slumber.

Something was moving. I felt a jolt of pain in my stomach, I stood up with one hand on my stomach. I growled, "What the--?!" I opened my eyes to see a sleepy Laira. She must have accidentally kicked me or something. What time is it?

I looked for my phone to check the time. It was already 8pm. The time flied so fast that I didn't even notice. I kissed my bestfriend's forehead and smiled as she slept peacefully. She slept like a baby. Her baby face really is cute. Her blanket was pink with flowers. I placed her blanket over her, making her comfy.

I stood up and headed towards the door. I kept replaying our kiss over and over again. Well, it's just a sibling kiss, though. Since I treat her as my little sister, that kiss was nothing. The sky was dark and I figured it was going to rain so I sprinted until I got home. I caught my breath and greeted my sister with a simple hello. She opened the door for me so she deserves a hello. Normally, I don't greet her.