Chapter 15

"Skype?" I can hear her sweet voice over the phone. Yes, I called her. I managed to take up all the courage I had to do so. I haven't called her before but now, I did.

"Yes, skype. I wanna see you, my love. Pleeease?" I pleaded.

"Nope." she said, emphasizing the 'p'.

"Please? For me? Don't you wanna see your handsome prince charming?" I joked. But seriously, I am handsome!

"Fine." I'll text you my username and add me as your friend."

She hung up. YES!! I was going to see her even though she'll only be appearing on the screen.

I quickly searched for her username and found her on the skype directory. After adding her as friend, I clicked the video chat button and started the call. I brushed my hair. It doesn't make a difference, I swear. I'm still curly but I'm cute! I even brushed by teeth thoroughly, but that doesn't really count since we're just having a video chat. I was still wearing my pajamas, but I don't care. I wanted to see her badly. Later, I'm gonna take a bath, don't worry.

Her camera doesn't seem to be working.

Nooooooo. Please work. Please work.

Then her camera worked.

Thank you for hearing my prayers even though there's a terrible snowstorm outside. Well it wasn't really a prayer, it was some sort of wish. I wish on falling snow!

I looked at her face and she looks beautiful. Her brown eyes looked black this time but surely it was because of the camera. We were on skype. I smiled at her. I was lost in words and she was just smiling crazily in front of the camera. She beamed at me which made my stomach flip with joy!

"Hey" I said, with a big big big big smile.

"Hey, dumbo."

"Dumbo?" I questioned her, looking confused.

"Yes, I just feel like calling you dumbo. So what's up? And why do you wanna see me anyway?"

"Nothing. I just miss you. I really wanted to see you today but unfortunately, there is a snowstorm outside, hindering my chance to see the greatest girl I have ever met in my whole life." I told her in a dreamy voice which made her have a weird look on her face. I laughed at her.

She started giggling there I don't really know the reason behind that. I just love seeing her that way, happy and maybe in love? Oh how I wish. I wished she loved me, too. Then I wouldn't be so confused about what I am feeling right now. My feelings for her is growing deeper each day. I can't explain the feeling, but I feel that something was different. I remembered the day when she was talking to Jeff and how I felt so envious and jealous.

"What are you staring at, Blake?" She snapped. I realized I was staring at the screen like a weird nerd staring at numbers on the blackboard. "You look like a crazy monkey."

I couldn't tell is she was making fun of me or not. O think she was because she was laughing her lungs out right now. I just laughed with her 'cause, as I've said before, her laugh is very contagious. I could gaze at her the whole day if I it was possible. Her eyes sparkled like the stars in the night sky.

"I'm admiring your face. It's very magical." Magical love, I thought.

We spent the rest of the day talking trough skype so I didn't have to worry about not seeing her.