Chapter 30

"Who's George?"

"George?"

"Yes, George. I saw your chat with him." I explained to her.

"Aaaahh.. George. He's just some guy I met on the internet. He added me as friend in facebook. I don't really know him." She said without looking at me. She was too focused on inserting the thread into the small hole of the needle. She was trying to sew my jacket. It had a hole in it.

"He likes you." I said with a serious face. I didn't really know what to feel.

"No, he doesn't. I don't think he likes me. He's just some stranger."

"He likes you. He's debating with the religion thing! You guys can't be together because you're not of the same religion. It's obvious." I tried to point it out.

"I don't think so. How can he like me? He doesn't even know me. And besides, I already have a boyfriend."

"Well, I still think he likes you. I hope you don't fall for him. You're mine." I held her chin to make her look at me. "You. Are. Mine. And. I. Love. You."

She laughed and told me, "I love you more."

She kept on telling me that I don't have to worry about anything, but I still think that George guy has a crush on my girl.

Nobody gets near my girl.

Night fell and that George messaged her again and this time, I was watching them carefully. Laira knows that I'm on the watch from George guys that have a crush on her. She thinks it's a stupid idea, but she agreed though.

Then it started. He was flirting with her again. He kept on saying stuff like she was always on his mind. I want to poke his eyes out. God! Stop flirting with my girlfriend!

He went on and on with these ridiculous pick up lines that I haven't even heard of before. When Laira already said goodbye. He said something with number and I knew it! I knew it! I was correct! I know that number thing because I've used it before.

9.12.15.22.5.25.15.21

Laira has no idea what it means, but I do. He can't fool her. I messaged Laira.

"Laira, it means I LOVE YOU. I told you he likes you. He kept on saying things just to make you see that he likes you."

"What?!" She said, surprised.

Even though she already knows the true meaning of those numbers, she didn't say a word to him. I let her be. She knows what she's doing, but still! I don't want anyone flirting with my girlfriend. I don't trust him, especially because we don't even know him personally. He's just some stranger Laira met on the internet and it's dangerous. We don't know if one day, he'll ask her to take her shirt off in front of the camera. Such pervert.

If that's the case, I won't let her talk to him ever again.

They continued to talk to each other. And there I was, like a supervisor. The supervisor boyfriend who is extremely hot. Laira doesn't believe I'm hot, but she just doesn't want to admit the truth. I am hot. My body under these flabs is very hot!

"Don't worry. You're the one I love. Any girl could fall for him except me. My heart is taken already." She told me.

I'm holding onto that. I know she loves me and I love her so much.

****************************

"Blake! Sean wants to talk to you." She handed the phone to me. That was unexpected.

"Blake! My man! How are you?" He greeted me.

"Great, man. How about you?" I greeted him.

"I'm fine. So what's happening? I saw your message, but I wasn't able to reply to it. I had an interview for college and hopefully I get in."

"That George guy. He keeps on telling Laira about his plans in the future. He doesn't even know if he'll ever see Laira. I won't let that happen. He always tells her indirectly that he likes her. Laira just doesn't want to assume." I told him. I was hoping for some advices from him since he was the one who flirts with girls in bars all the time.

"I think you should trust her. As long as she doesn't respond to him in a flirty way, there's no problem unless she falls for him. That would be the only problem I see."

"I do trust her." I could see my sister eating my favorite cereals. I glared at her and she laughed at me, mocking me while taking in a spoonful of Miel Pops. "It's that George I don't trust. I know that Laira's just looking for a friend and nothing more than that. Once I hear that he's just playing a joke her, I will seriously kill him."

"Well, good luck on that. Message me if you need me, bro. I have to get going now."

"Bye Sean. Thanks."

I hung up and hurriedly ran to my cereal. My beloved cereal. I took it from Rose and hugged it tightly. It was like a scene wherein someone stole my favorite teddy bear. In this case, it's my cereals! My lovely cereals. Miel Pops is my breakfast life.

Of course, the best breakfast ever is hearing my gorgeous and pretty and loving girlfriend say that she loves me so much.

I went to my bedroom, holding the box of cereals. I put it down on top of my wooden table. My table has scratches at the side and I don't even know who did that. Did I do those scratches in my sleep? I don't wanna think about that.

I pressed the video chat button and a few seconds later, my girlfriend appeared on the screen. Seeing her virtually is just amazing. I can't wait o see her tomorrow in school. While eating my favorite cereals, she told me about her mom getting a reward for finding a wallet in the street and returning it to the police. Luckily, they found the owner of the wallet. The owner gave her a reward, which helped them pay some of the bills. Wise way pf spending the reward, though. I wish my parents were as thoughtful as hers.

We spent the whole night talking to each other until she fell asleep. I like watching her sleep. It's like a dreamy movie. Her baby face is showing and her beautiful lips are glowing. Her face is a bit red. She looks wonderful.

I love her so much. I don't want to lose Laira. No one touches my girl except me.