Chapter 12

Laira's P.O.V.

OOOOHHHMYYYGOOOOD.

It's Jeff. It's too good to be true, but this is my chance! I typed as past as I could to reply to his messages. I even texted Blake to share this wonderful feeling I'm feeling. Later, I'm gonna talk to him about this. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. My hands are getting sweaty. My lips are turning red from being bitten. I nad been biting my lower lip since the beginning of our conversation.

After about 30 minutes, Blake texted me.

From: Blake My Love

Love, I'm gonna help my mom cook dinner, okay?

Cook? But Blake hated cooking. This isn't right. He's lying. Why does he have to lie? Is there a problem or what? I don't understand his sudden attitude. I only let him see our conversation. Is that bad? He texted me back saying his mom was going to teach him how to cook. I let him get away with this one, hoping he would explain himself afterwards. He absolutely knows that I am here whenever he has problems and he can totally talk about it with me. I'll understand. I'm his bestfriend. I know I'm the only one he has since Sean isn't talking to him recently. I think Sean is busy with some school works and couldn't attend to him right now. Good thing I'm here for Blake.

After about 15 minutes, Jeff said goodbye. He was already going to sleep and I let him of course. I didn't want my future husband to have big eyebags. I already have tons of those. It would be awful to see him in front from of the audience during our wedding ceremony with black marks under his eyes. I giggled at the thought.

Maybe I should pay Blake a visit.

I moved before I could stop myself. I was at Blake's bedroom door in about 5 minutes, and inside right after that. His sister let me in. Then I went to his bed. He was asleep on his back. His hands were on his stomach, and his hair was brown and curtly as it has ever been. He looks so cute while sleeping despite his big nose and unequal eyes. His mouth was open, but he wasn't snoring or anything. I always thought he snored. He was just asleep.

I leaned down and kissed in on the forehead, just like in the moves. When I pulled back my head, his eyes were open and he was looking at me with this dreamy expression.

"What are you doing here?"he said, all sleepy. "I thought you were talking to that boy Jeff."

"I was but I thought I should be here with you right now. I know you're not okay, Blake. I know it when something's up. You made a lot of excuses today." I answered. "Mind if I share your blanket for a moment?"

He didn't say a word, but he scooted over and lifted the blanket and sheet. I got in next to him. Honestly, until right then I hadn't known I was going to do what I did next. I reached out my hand and caressed his face and kissed him. I didn't know why I was kissing him, but I did.

It was longer that our usual kisses. It was deep and passionate. It was full of feelings, but I know that we're only friends. He was like my older brother. I always treated him as my brother who always takes care of me and protects me from any harm.

I love the feeling I was feeling at that moment. I took his hand and slid it under my shirt. This sensation, this heat; I know he hasn't felt before. His hand was warm. I continued to hold his arm and squeezed it. Our kiss was growing more and more intense. I made this funny little noise, like a sigh and a groan all at once. His hand moved downwards. My heart was beating so fast that I suddenly stopped kissing him.

We gazed at each other's eyes.

"Should we be doing this?" he asked.

"I-I don't know."

I felt him kiss me once more. I felt like the room around us disappeared as he held on tight to my hair and kissed me passionately.