Chapter 14

Blake's P.O.V.

That kiss. That passionate kiss. That feeling. I felt her breasts. Her warm body. Her warm hand. She was in my bed last night and I couldn't have wanted more than that. I wanted her near me and beside me. I wanted her arms wrapped around me. I needed her.

Laira...

How could this happen? She's my bestfriend. My super mega bestfriend. What is this feeling?

Rose snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you listening Blake?"

"What" I asked, feeling confused. I forgot she was talking to me about her boyfriend playing Frozen Throne. She wanted to learn to play that game to so they could have a competition.

"I said I need you to teach me that game!" she reapeated for the 3rd time. I wasn't really a good listener to my sister but I tried to be a good brother to her even though I always tease her. I call her "The Interrogator" Maybe someday she'll be working in a police station, interrogating criminals and taking them into telling the truth.

To be honest, she really is good at those things. I'll suggest that to her one day when she'll already be choosing her career.

"Why do you wanna learn anyways?" I asked.

"Are you really listening or what? I told you for like..." she counted her fingers. "4 times already! I wanna have a competition with my boyfriend and I'll let him see that girls aren't as weak as boys think we are."

"Good luck with that. Why don't you just ask him to teach you." I insisted. "Plus you'll learn his tecniques and use them against him, too." I added.

That was a nice idea. She walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I turned to my phone. No messages. What was she doing at this time of the day? Is she busy? Should I text her?

Nah. I have to take a bath. I smell like a stinky fish already. My towel was nowhere to be found so I had to search for it outside my room. Maybe in the laundry? No, I'll just get a new one from the wooden cabinet in my parents' room. I reached for my other blue towel, nicely folded on the top shelf. Due to my carelessness, every single towel fell on my head. My butt kissed the floor. I felt so sore. I stood up and threw the towels on top of my parents' bed.

They will get so angry at me for that. I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. Yes, I brush my teeth naked. Brushing my teeth took me so long since the toothpaste fell down the sink and I had to put on more. While I was taking a bath, I started humming. "London Bridge is falling fown." I continued, "Falling down. Falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady."

How childish I was for humming that song. When I was little, I had a record of that song. Weird right? I also had a tapoe full of songs written and sang by the Carpenters. One of those songs was "I won't last a day without you." It was my favorite song back then. I started humming to the tune of that song. I remembered Laira. I know it's her favorite song, too. We both love The Carpenters. I won't last a single day without that girl.

That girl.

That lovely girl.

That beautiful and lovely girl.

I'm always stuck staring at her, mesmerized by the was she talk, the way she smiles and laughs and the way she can make me smile without putting so much effort on it.

Is it possible that I am in love with this girl named Laira who is, by chance, my bestfriend? And does she feel the same way about me?

*************************************************

I woke up to a snowstorm. It started last night and is still going on until now. There are no classes according to the news and the principal called my parents to declare a suspension of classes. I texted Laira.

To: My Love Laira <3

Good Morning My Beautiful Love! ;)

She replied within seconds.

From: My Love Laira <3

Good Morning my prince! :D

That made me smile crazily on my own. I was still in bed. All I can think about is Laira. I won't get to see her today because of this storm. Or maybe there is a way to see her.