Chapter 23

Laira's P.O.V.

Where could our first date be? Not as a friendly date anymore. This time, it will be a serious date. A date between a girl and her boyfriend. She smiled at the thought of that. Their relationship had leveled up. Once they were strangers. And became bestfriends. Now, Blake is her charming boyfriend with curly hair and a big nose. Okay, slash that last one. Let's stick with curly hair.

Blake arrived and took me by the arm. He took me to Telepizza.

Pizza.

He knew I wanted pizza. Yesterday, when my stomach was grumbling, I told him that I prefer pizza than pasta. The next thing I knew was that the next day, I was sitting in front of him. I was stuck starting at his dazzling eyes. I watched as he ate his pizza.

Did you know how we got to that moment?

We stepped inside Telepizza. There weren't a lot of people so we easily ordered our pizza. He paid for the pizza and while waiting, we searched for you table. Before I could even grab the chair, he put his hands on my chair and pulled in.

Just like in the movies.

So cliché.

But it was sweet of him. He let me siy and pushed my chair a bit so that I would be able to reach the table. He hurried to the other side to sit down.

We waited for our pizza patiently and while we were waiting for our pizza, he took out his phone and started taking pictures of me. Stolen shots. He had a lot of those in his phone. I grabbed his phone, making him have a horrible look.

I tried to take a video of him playing with some tissue. We laughed and we played with the tissues. We made funny noises. Just like children. This is what I had always wanted. A happy, playful and cheerful relationship and Blake was the to give me this opportunity to have this relationship.

Enough of the playback.

He caught me watching him eat.

"Do you want me to do something?" He said in a mocking tone. "Uff, you just can't eat your pizza cause you're so mesmerized by my hotness."

I gave him a weak slap in the shoulder and I laughed saying, "I love you."

He took a slice of pizza and tried to feed me.

This is what I love about him. He's so sweet.

When we got home, there was a big present waiting for me on top of my bed. From whom you may ask?

Blake.

Oh yes. I was with him a while ago and now, there's this gift wrapped in light yellow wrapper with a pink ribbon attached to it.

It had a paper on top of it.

It read:

"To my princess,

This is an origami. It is made up of many small pieces of paper. Each paper has a message written on it. Don't break this. If you feel like your love for me is already decreasing or the time has come and we got separated, I want you to read every single piece of paper written here. I want you to know how much I love you and I hope you don't break this litte gift I'm giving you. You can use this as a holder of your rings and the bracelet with rainbow colored beads. We both have that, right?

Thank you for everything, hon. I love you."

Blake.

He never fails to surprise me.