| Synopsis |

Chapter 0 // Synopsis

"Because I needed to put them out of their misery," you respond.

His intense, bright, blue eyes. His sleek, long, brown hair. His smile that's hard to hate. You just can't get enough.

When it started, you were independent, only Flare was there to accompany you. However, just like that, you join a group. Rick and his gang. It wasn't expected, but you can't leave. You couldn't leave. Carl is your bodyguard. He's been ordered to keep an eye on you. Ever. Since. Day. One.

...

It all happened when you were raiding an abandoned, old shed. That's where you crossed paths with none other than Carl Grimes. His distinct features remain engraved into your brain and despite thinking that love makes one grow weak; you begin to develop feelings for him. Regardless of what others may think, you continue to pursue him. However, when the group encounters various challenges that test loyalty, trust and courage, you wonder if it's actually meant to be.

...

"Carl," he stops and looks at you. "Get away from her."
"Why?" Carl simply asks.
"Come here," Rick tells him. Carl looks over at you, then Rick. He shakes his head no. "I didn't ask you, I'm telling you."
Rick grits his teeth. Carl reluctantly obeys. You watch him as he leaves eyes never loosing contact with his. Rick shuts the door cautiously. As soon as you hear it shut, you stroll over to the door and press your ear against the thin wood. You could hear Rick's faint voice.
"Carl. Keep watch over her," he whispers. "She's dangerous."
"What do you mean? She's a kid. Just like me. What makes her any different?" Carl defends you. Your heart begins to thud. He's protecting you. Just like what any and every body guard should do.

...

A touching fanfiction decorated with intricate detail, heart-racing action scenes and a painful yet deliciously sweet storyline. The only advice I give to you before reading is to prepare yourself both mentally and emotionally.

For yours to read and cherish.