CHAPTER SEVEN.

Mortification is what I felt the minute Ellie slammed the gossip section of the paper on my desk with an incredulous look on her face. Drey and I were sprawled on the stupid paper locking lips, to make it worse the photo had snapped us when he had dipped me low to kiss me and it showed three consecutive photos of him dipping me, kissing me and lifting me back up and I was smiling when he had brought me back up.

"You two look cosy" El said with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

I cringed."How many people have seen this?"

"Not that many, if you only count the entire building"

"The whole building!" 

"Relax, its not that bad, I mean a couple of girls were in the bathroom gossiping about you in very colourful words but nobody's going to say it to your face. They're all scared you'll tell the boss and get them fired"

I smacked my head on my desk with my fingers in my hair.

"Does he know?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

My head snapped back up, to roll my eyes at her.

"You are a celebrity right now, I googled you and your name came up as Andreas Demakis new love. There's even a free app that's showing possibilities of what you're kids are going to look like"

"Seriously!" 

"Seriously. The're a few paps outside right now. They want a better picture of you two together. The world of gossip is calling it the scandalous affair at the office, but my personal favourite was bending over backwards for the boss. Its genious" She said dramatically.

"Don't worry its not front page stuff .....yet. They're still  speculating if your just another one of his conquests but from the looks of things" She said tapping her manicured nail on the photos,"You guys are hot and heavy"

My office door opened and Ellie jumped off the desk to straighten her skirt seeing it was her boss. My boss

"Ms.."

" Bradford ,Ellie , Ellie Bradford"

"Morning miss Bradford, excuse me and Ms. Devone will you"

Without another word she walked out of my office head down avoiding eye contact with him.

"Well thats a first" I said finding her reaction funny.He walked over to me and I stood up. He put his hands on my waist and looked at me smiling.

"What?"

"You rendered her speechless, she never shuts up, about anything"

"I tend to have that effect on women"

"i'm sure you do , thats why we're in the papers"

"I know"

"It doesn't bother you?"

"I'm used to people pokig their noses in my business. that shouldn't scare you one bit, we'll be old news by tomorrow morning considering its friday, some stupid celebrity is going to get caught doing something naughty at a party or something. and we'll be history"

"Well Im current right now and trending even in the bathrooms" I said scrunching my nose.

"People will talk shit" His eyes widened and mine also did. We burst out laughing.

"But if anyone gives you trouble you'll let me know right?"

"No I won't, you'll probably bully them and give me an even worse rep"

"Worse rep?"

"The whole world thinks im screwing you because you're my boss"

"And whats so terrible about that? I certainly don't mind the thought"

"I bet you don't"

"Don't worry about it ,now kiss me" He said lowering his head. 

It had been a few weeks and things between Andre and I were perfect. He always had a way of making me laugh. Though working got harder because his hands were always roaming around where they were'nt supposed to be I felt like he was the perfect guy for me.I had never felt this way about someone and it was scary. I was starting to think that falling in love was even possible within a short time. Sure he was cocky, arrogant, possessive and a pervert but I loved that about him. The stares at the office had come to a minimal but I remember this one time we were in the elevator together and he had smacked my ass playfully smiling cheekily at me despite the audience present in there with us .Poor Mr. Feltman the fifty year old head of sales just cleared his throat uncomfortably looking everywhere but at us. We both burst out laughing making it even more uncomfortable for Mr. Feltman.The poor chap was also the one who caught me straddling Andre in the elevator his hands firmly on my butt as he kissed me senseless. The arrogant bastard just smiled at Mr. Feltman and took his time putting me down all the while mischief was clear in his eyes while I burried my face in my hands.

"Vegas?" I asked sitting on his lap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, lets get away and have some fun this weekend"

"You know your not going to get into my panties, vegas or not, right?"

"Didn't say I wouldn't try"

I smiled at him.

"How long?"

"Two, three days depends on work but minimum two days"

"Against my better judgement, I say yes"

He smirked ,"Vegas baby"

"Vegas baby"

Hi guysVote , comment share. Its short and unedited but the next update is in a few hours.