chapter twenty four.

SURPRISE!!!

I was up by six am contemplating my plans for the day as Andre lay sleeping next to me. I hadn't got much sleep but I couldnt remember feeling ,more refreshed than I did today. I have little over a week to get back at him and I'm going to make it count. 

I roll over and gaze at his profile. In sleep he's even prettier than awake.

"Morning hun" he says his eyes still closed. I raise my brows at him. He can't easily be caught off guard. I intend to change that. I smile reverting back to my initial plan. Deny him what he wants.

I sit up and stradlle him and his eyes fly open shocked. He still thinks I'm mad , which I am , but if I'm to get my own, I need to play almost nice.

"I'm mad at you" He flinches his hands still at his side unsure of what to do with them.

"I know and I'm" I put my finger over his mouth."You're not sorry." but I'll make you. I add in my head.

"If you were you'd do the right thing but who am I kidding right?" I add with a sweet smile."I'm going job hunting today."

He moves his hands to my waist and I pinch one of them ."Hey!" he says pulling it away.

"Can't touch yet." I say playfully. His mouth closes and opens . He doesn't know where we stand and its putting him off balance.

"Its going to be a long day you know." I add silently still smilingas I grind over him. "You have meetungs right?"

"Y yes" he stutters and clears his throat.I can feel his morning wood get even harder.

"You're going to be with people all around you today right?"

 I add sweetly as I bite my lip. I move my hips in a circular motion and he groans.

"Focus baby" I tell him as I stop,"Yes. Yes. " he says and I continue grinding on him. He circles his hips slightly and I stop.

"Who are you going to be thinking off while in there babe?" I say and he shuts his eyes as I continue my assault..

He groans and I roll my eyes . The wrong head is incharge here." Answer me Andre" I whisper against his ear as I gently bite it..

"You baby" he breathes out," Who?" I ask running my tongue along his earlobe before biting it a little harder. He's gripping the sheets hard and I smile.

"You. You baby. Only You." Thats exactly what I want to hear.

""Good boy. Remember that"  I say as i pat his chest. I get off him and his eyes fly open. Lust filled and confused. I stand over him and give him a sweet smile.

"I'm off to shower. See you in a bit."

"The hell?" he asks as I retreat into the bathroom. I hear him curse something foul and I cant help but giggle. He thinks I'm mad. I'm not. I'm bitter and theres nothing worse than a bitter me.

I hear him bang the door to the bathroom," Keira, baby can we talk?" He asks in a deceptively calm voice. I turn the built in speakers and connect my ipod. I intend to have a long shower and he'll be right here with me.

I pat the keys to the room in my jammies pocket and look at myself in the mirror an evil smile I didn't know I was capable of  forming.

"Baby do you have the keys in there with you?" he asks and I turn the volume up to its highest. The idiot will be late to work now , I muse to myself as I take off my clothes and step into the shower and unless he can break down the thick mahoganey, scale down one of the highest heights in the city, find his phone or magically use the missing landline, he's stuck right there until Im done with my shower.