CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

So you get a tripple update today because I'm writing the last chapter right now  but I don't want it to end. Have no fear we have a few more to go.xoxo P.S The suit is for the next chapter.

I was right my eyes are almost swollen shut and opening them wide hurts like hell. I'm a picture of despondency my eyes red ,the left one almost turning purple. They are so swollen I'm not sure if I should see a doctor about them. My lips are also a little swollen from biting them to stop the sobs

At some point I turned off my phone. It kept vibrating and frankly that isn't my ideal lullaby.What made me cry even more was that none of the calls were from Andre. I hate myself for loving him. It hurts that he thinks so little of me. I was a freaking virgin on our wedding night and he's the only man I've ever been with yet he thinks I'm the number one call girl in the city. And what the hell was that about getting paid to do it. If anything he's the whore, receiving my money, well my father's money, and sleeping with me.I'm sort of paying him for my services.

I turn on the telly needing a distraction on this big bed. Bad idea. The light burns and i'm about to shut it off when the news report catches my attention.Oh God. 

My father's company is the hot topic of business news. Andre did sign it over but he's done exactly what he promised. It's worth nothing and it hasn't even been hours since he got it back, it's filing for bankrupcty and shares are being sold for pennies.

"I can't deal with this." I whisper fresh tears forming. I feel one roll down my cheek and I wipe it away. I don't have any more room to cry for that prick. For both of those prick's.

I watch the stock's numbers fly across the screen and my heart breaks for my father.He may or may not have stolen it from Andre's dad but he did put his all into it. All those years work gone and for nothing. I feel guilt pierce through me.. Why the hell did he have to involve me in his vendetta. I signed it away  and I'm the one to blame for my father losing it.

I drop my head into my hands and grab my hair rocking back and forth. He'll never forgive me.Oh gawd , my mother , she can't be doing well around my father at such a time.

I reach for my phone and turn it on. Twenty five new messages and thirty missed calls. More than half from my father and a handful from my mother. Ellie covers the remaining ten. I really want to cry right now but it won't solve anything. I need to take responsibility for my actions and try as best as I can to fix this.

I swipe to call my mother, she probably needs me the most. She picks up on the first ring,"'Keira, honey?'

 I shut my eyes at her voice," Yeah." I say not knowing what else to say.

"Are you okay baby?" I open my eyes,"What?" I ask. She's asking me if I'm okay when I'm the reason my father lost his company?

"Yes honey. Are you well?"

'Um yeah. Are.. are you?"

" Pretty good actually. I need to see you.It's important."

"Is this about the company? Because I tried my best Andre just "

'No, honey. We need to talk. Catch up we only text and have five minute conversations. Where are you honey/"

"Are you coming with dad?"

'Of course not baby. Just me and a bottle of red.Trust me it's nothing to do with that company."

'Okay." I rattle out the address to the hotel a few blocks down Andre's penthouse.She hangs up and I scamper off the bed to tidy up. The last thing I need to add to my sorrows is a lecture about being neat. I pick up my dress from the floor and run around picking up the things I'd thrown about last night.