CHAPTER TWENTY SIX PART TWO

Because I know the feeling, and I hate waiting.....

I take deep breaths the last few minutes of my life seeming too unreal. I've always known he's an a ss but this this is too much. A hand is around me but it doesn't really register. It gives me a tissue and I hear myself mutter thanks. I wipe my eyes and blow my nose as incospicuously as possible as a girl dressed in all white in a kitchen can.

I'd thought i'd back out of my plans for tonight or at least complete them with some kind of finesse but he's just taken mean to a whole new level.I was going to wine and dine him tonight.I'd even asked if I could present the award to him because I had this huge speech planned for him  I would have given it before I presented the award to him. I was going to get him happy and by the end of the night he'd catch up on the lost sex he's been complaining about.He thinks I'm a common whore then I'll act like one. I move to walk out of the once again bustling kitchen but the hand stops me by holding onto my bicep. 

"Fix your make up honey." the man says and I realise I must look like a racoon. I look up to a compassionate face staring down at me.

"Take no heed to him. He's an a sshole." the man in a chef's hat says and I give him a weak smile.

"Washroom?" I ask my voice croaking from trying to hold onto the tears. The last thing I wanted to do was cry infront of Andre and give him the satisfaction.

"Right there honey." he says and I walk numbly into the staff washroom. I fix my eyes and the rest of my make up. As I add a new layer of lipstick I make up my mind.I .am .done. I pull out my phone my last hope in there.

I walk out of the washroom and kitchen my eyes looking for Andre. He's leaving a laughing Grayson behind . He's walking to a secluded area his phone in hand. It doesn't matter to me because I will still do this even if he's infront of the whole damn party. He puts his phone to his ear and Grayson tries to get my attention as I walk past him .I'll apolpogize for being a b i t c h later.

I reach Andre just as he turns around still on his phone. I go for the one place I can hurt him. My hand grabs his crotch and I squeeze hard. 

"F u ck!" he exclaims as I lead him by the balls  deeper into the corner.

"Sign it" I say firmly handing him my phone his face turning red. He puts his hand ontop of mine to try and pry it off of him but I squeeze harder. He's only hurting himself.

"Sign. It. Now" I say from my teeth and he pulls his hand back.

"F u ck. Would you let the f u ck go!" he says his voice slightly higher than usual.

"Not until you sign it. Andreas." I say and to prove my point my grip goes even tighter. He slams his head gently on the wall behind him closing his eyes his hand ontop of mine.

"Oh sorry." a voice says from behind us. An elderly woman is behind us blushing furiously. She thinks we're fooling around. She retreats to where she came from and I squeeze as hard as I can.

"I . am not playing. Every whore needs her payment. This is mine. Sign it.' I say again and he takes my phone from me his face getting redder.

"No. F u ck" he says after examining the document on my phone quickly. I drop my other hand to his crotch and squeeze with both hands. He groans moving further into the wall.

"You said I gave you blue balls, now you won't have to worry about it without balls."

He presses his eyes tighter sweat forming on his brow."I'm going to make you pay for this." he says through clenched teeth.

"I have you by the balls right now. I wouldn't make idle threats Andreas."

"Give it. " he says asking for the s pen. I relinquish one of my hands grips and taking it out of the phone.I know he can push me hard  and I'll let go of his balls but the one thing I'm sure of is he'd never lay a violent hand on me but he sure looks like he's thinking about it.