CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Where are you?" great. I should've checked caller ID. My  eyes rolled on their own accord as I stepped onto the classy yet seriously overdone yatchAs much as I came from money, this was just plain extravagant.Andre was holding my hand as he led me onto it. He'd blatantly ignored me for the past twenty four hours as he locked himself up in our room to work, this was his first sighting since breakfast the previous day. I hadn't minded because Layla , Gray and Adrian had been nice enough to keep me occupied when they took me to the mainland for shopping. I had taken a liking to Adrian who although was reserved, he was just as much as a freak deep down once you got a little alcohol in him. Andre hadn't been amused at my slightly inebriated state and had banished me to the floor once again saying I was such a prude, which technically didn't make sense since I'd been out with his family drinking and shopping yet he had stayed behind, grumpy as always.

"Dad, I can't talk right now" I said lowering my voice not wanting to darken Andre's almost always dark mood.  He must have noticed I lowered my voice because he looked up at me  as he set his towel down on the lounge chair beside mine.

"Look , darling, I don't mean to upset you but ,things aren't too great for me " Liar You have more money than you need." I was just calling to see how you are, are you okay? you've been ignoring my calls". With reason! " I'm fine, I , I'm just not around"

"Are you with him?" "No, I'm not" I lied because if I said I was I knew he'd get into a long speech about everything wrong with both him and I and maybe even throw in a few sugestions of ways to drug him and make him sign a handover contract. I  better count my blessings, he wasn't yelling at me..

"Please darling, I've been talking to some more lawyers and we don't have any other way out of this mess, except through you. Are you trying"

He was practically asking me if I was sleeping with him indirectly.Wow. aren't I daddy's little girl . Rolling my eyes at his demure way of questioning my sexual activity I huffed into the phone,"Yes, I'm trying to figure it out."Good, girl, the sooner the better I love you kitten" god I hated that name.

"Bye " I said unable to repeat those three words. Its not that I didn't love him, I did, he was my dad afterall, but I just wasn't feeling it.. I cut the call before he continued the conversation further.

" What did he want?" I heard Andre's voice behind me looking very angry.

"Eavesdropping are we now Mr. Demakis. Keep it up and I'll think you're actually my husband"

"Don't get smart with me love, " he said moving to untie the bow that was holding my mini wrap around dress in place I swatted his hand away and he narrowed his eyes at me. " I'm your husband Keira, were on a mini honeymoon, on a yatch with my family ,everyone curious about us, as your husband who is head over heels for you, shouldn't I be very handsy, I mean you don't want to blow our cover do you. I wonder what daddy would say if he lost the rest of his company"" he said his voice low so noone heard.I glared at him but let his hands undo the neat bow.I knew he wasn't only doing it for show, he was enjoying it and I would too, if it was in private.My cheeks reddened slightly at that thought When the knot was undone, he looked down at me and his breath hitched. Underneath I was wearing a peach and gold two piece that was both decent and sexy. I smiled at him cheekily as he oogled me. Here we go, operation get him hot and bothered is at lift off. Out of impluse I stood on my toes and grabbed his white shirt and brought his lips to mine. I made sure to leave no space between us and as much as I was straining to reach his lips, barefoot the top of my head reached his collar bone, I got the reaction I wanted. His lips didn't move for a second in shock that I was making a move on him but his hands snaked to my waist and hoisted me up to his level. Our lips moved in sync and for a moment I pretended that we were newly weds madly in love with each other, for a moment. I bit his lower lip and he responded by opening his mouth for me. I slid my tongue in moving closer to him rubbing my thigh on his crotch discretetly as my legs dangled in the air. He let out a groan and I knew I had him right where I wanted. I pulled away from him his eyes still closed and I removed my hands from his neck and stared at him as his eyes fluttered open to the sound of the wolf whistle Gray let out. He was in a daze who could blame him, that was one hot kiss. He put me down and I peered at his now buldging crotch,houston we have a problem, full of pride that I , an unexperienced prudish nun, as he had referred to me yesterday could make the very dark Andre hard with just a kiss. Oh the things I would do to this man tonight.

"So he  can feel" I said smirking at him. He looked down at his crotch and his cheeks tainted the lightest shade of pink, it was adorable . I patted his cheek and walked away swaying my hips slightly feeling his eyes on me. The big grin on my face was contrary to the sexy vixen I was trying to be. From the front it probably looked like I was a kid with four cavities who just escaped the dentist but from the back, I bet I could have passed for a victoria secret model doing her thang.

"Well that got me wet" Layla said waggling her brows. The woman had no filter, kind of like Ellie. I should really call her today.

"What on earth are you talking about?" I said faking shock. She laughed good heartedly as she took my hand Lory in her other hand.You wouldn't even know the woman had a kid. She was smoking with her model like figure. I was curvy in all the right places but lacking slightly in the boob department. I wasn't complaining I was a c cup. I could honestly say that my butt compensated for that. I was no kim kardashian but I gave a lot of women a run for their money, Ellie once described me as having ciaras boobs but beyonce's hips and ass.She lifted Lory and set her on her bikini clad hip the poor thing sleepy from the heat of the sun. The adorable angel rested her head on her mother's chest her eyes fluttering. How could she sleep in this heat? Layla handed her over to her father who was a sucker for the little munchkin, he took her down to the cabins underneath us.

"So how did you meet?"

"What?" I said confused at the sudden change of topic.

"Andre and you, how did you meet?"

"Yes, do tell "Gray said walking up to us also looking good in his shorts . Andre had reappeared next to me shirtless and he wasn't looking amused with me, whats new,at least  his situation was fixed.

My eyes widened not expecting that question but what was there to hide, we had met and dated normally well until he showed me he was a total and complete ass.

"He rammed into my car, well his driver did" I said looking up at him his expression not softened.

"How romantic! Layla exclaimed clasping  her hands together smiling"

"And whats so romantic about that?" Andre growled threatening to bring a storm in the bright sun with the look he was giving me.I rolled my eyes at him

"It wasn't romantic, he was being a grump and a meanie to me when it wasn't even my fault, so I gave him a tongue lashing and drove to work only to find out he was my boss.From there well, we're married aren't we?" I said giving him an overly sweet smile and he grimaced slightly. I looked at him his tall frame blocking the sun from my eyes. He was pissed.I didn't notice Gray and Layla slip away quietly leaving us be.

"What the hell was that"

"What was what?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"That" he ground out .

"Oh that, That was me showing affection to my husband. Is there a problem?" he arched a brow at me and a smile crept onto his face and walked away not even looking at me. The smile on my face was wiped clean. I followed him to where he was standing by the railing seemingly admiring the view of the blue waters. 

"What does that mean?" I said facing him but he just stared out to the waters. He never let anything go so that little smile meant something and I was sure I wouldn't like it.

"You can't just start a conversation and walk away you know its rude" I said feeling a bit irritated.He turned slowly to me and tilted his head to the side."You piss me off you know that right?" He said as if contemplating something.I just stared at him narrowing my eyes slightly at him.

In one swift motion he had lifted me up in the air and the next thing I knew I was flying in the air before feeling the warm water swallow me up . 

It took me a second to recover before I swam up ready to murder Andre and his childishness.How the hell was I supposed to get back on the yatch that was slowly inching away from me. Andre was supporting himself on the railing smiling at me oh so smugly.

"Andre you stupid goat!" I yelled at him as I kicked my legs to stay above the water still  coughing the water in my lungs out. He simply waved at me with one hand looking like the cat that got the cream..

"Man overboard!" I heard Grayson shout as he appeared next to Andre. God I was going to kill that man.

None of the chapters are edited so incase of any mistake just overlook it. I was bored to death so......