CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.

Just got home!!

ANDREA'S P.O.V

I have  the worst feeling at the pit of my stomach. My heart rate's up and somehow a part of me I didn't really know exists is in pain. F uc k. I am screwed. She didn't blush or blink continuously when she cursed at me. She meant it. I need to know if she's telling the truth. I want to believe her but I just can't wherever Ivan's involved. I pick up my phone and go to my contacts. I dial Sam's number and he picks up on the first ring.

"I need you to find out who sent  some photos to my phone."

"I'll need your phone for that Demakis."he says dryly

"Where are you."

"That important huh."he says in his monotone voice.

"Quit f u ckin g around Sam, I need this done now."

"45th "

"I'll be there in five." I hang up and walk out the boardroom."  Jennifer, Jamie whatever the hell   your name is tell my assistant to cancel my meetings today." I say to the intern as I enter the elevator and she scampers off in fear.

Sam works fast and in five minutes he has a source. "They came from a phone. Registered under ...sh it."

"What?"

"Ivan Demakis. "

I'm going to kill him. I don't even wait for him to finish the name , I'm up and driving to Ivan's office. It's about time we settled old scores.

He's looking out his window when I barge into his office. He's surprised to see me but covers it fast.

"I take it you have something to say to me Andreas."

I walk up slowly to him  and face him a smile on my face. I punch his face and he falls back. "What the hell are you doing sending me pictures from a blocked number." I say as he covers his mouth where I've punched him.

"You've always been a di ck Andreas. I don't even know what she's been doing with you." he says before spitting out blood into his trash can.

"What are you playing at Ivan. I'm running low on patience today."

"It is what it is. I make her smile, you don't ,deal with it." I take a step towards him when I hear a noise. I turn my head to the frosted glass door on the right and lift a brow at him.

"I don't like eavesdroppers" I say and I push him back when he tries  to stop me from opening the door. Natalia.

"Well hello there Ms.Vaughn."I say sarcastically," Deja vu anyone?" I ask smiling at the both of them.

"Why don't you join us."  I move to give her space and she walks out tentatively her eyes wide." So you're back together?" I ask nonchalantly

"No Andre it's not like that"

"Don't call me that." There's only one person who calls me that.

"What exactly is it like?"

Ivan rolls his eyes at me and I want to poke them out," F u ck's sake. We're fu ck ing . Have been for a month now. Are you not over that?"

"No I was over it a long time ago. I just want to know why all of a sudden you two are playing an active part in my life again. You. Start talking." Natalia's the weak one here she'll spill faster. Ivan needs a thrashing to talk and he'll get one.

"I, I" she opens and closes her mouth.Then it hits me. All this time I hadn't thought to do the one thing that would confirm my suspicions. I dial Pappoulli.