» 11

a/n: idk why but i've been in such a writing mood lately !!

my head hurts very bad but i can pull through i promise

also, please do leave feedback on the comments, or even send me a pm if you'd like to!

i just really want to hear how you guys feel about this story so far and maybe some ideas you have !!!

thanks :)

-mars

-

ding dong

I heard the doorbell ring and turned my head to face the front door. I hadn't invited anyone over, so I slowly made my way over to the door and pulled it open.

Before I could see who it was, I felt a pair of arms wrap tightly around me. Who the hell-

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I heard over and over again in my ear in the same deep voice that I've become used to.

I rolled my eyes, trying to break from his grip. I didn't want to deal with this right now.

"I'm not letting you go until you hug me back."

My eyes rolled even further into the back of my head as I put my arms around him. Although my body was originally stiff, I began to melt into his hug.

"Please forgive me, please give me a chance. That's all I want- a chance."

I felt his breath on my neck and it made me feel more relaxed than I expected. Why the fuck, and how the fuck, was I falling for this boy?

"Okay- but I don't do second chances." I replied softly, chewing on my bottom lip.

"I didn't expect you to throw out second chances- but I won't need a second one." I felt him rubbing different patterns and shapes on my lower back.

How long have we been standing here?

"I-I just- I love you so much Remy. You're just- Everything about you is so perfect to me. That's why I needed to come over. I needed to express my feelings in person. Everything about me is terrible, but you make me want to become a better person."

I sighed into his chest and pulled away, looking up at him and staring at his face.

"I don't know how to feel, Niall. You make me feel so many emotions."

I already knew what was going to happen, he was so damn predictable.

"The only emotion I want to make you feel is happy, but I can't do that if you don't let me try."

He moved his hand to push a piece of hair out of my face.

"I'll let you try, but you better try your best."

He grinned and pulled me into another embrace.

"Thank you so much, you won't regret it. I promise."

I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

-

a/n: it's almost 1 am and i have to wake up super early ughhh

I always update so late so I feel like nobody reads this anymore :(

also sorry this chapter is so short yikes

thank you to those who do consistently come back to read this story! it means a ton.

ily all !

xoxo

-mars