» 12

a/n: GUYS WE'RE ALMOST AT 200 READS AHHHHH

I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT TO ME IT IS AH HECK

bUT i hope you guys enjoy this one, also i'm sorry that chapters have been so short lately, i'm trying to make them longer.

-mars

-

I pulled my hair down as I finished my day of work. It was late, and to be honest I was so excited to go home and sleep. I had decided to work till closing, which was midnight. I need the extra money, it'll help a lot. Removing my apron, I shook my head back and forth to smooth out my hair as it fell from the bun it was formerly in. It was way too long, I guess it's probably time I get a haircut.

I clocked out and said goodbye to my co workers that were still cleaning up. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Niall.

niall :

"hey! i know you're working late but i have a surprise for you when you get home. i miss you! xx"

I smiled to myself and made my way out to my car, hearing the alarm sound as I unlocked it and climbed in. Before starting it, I decided to text him back so he would know I was on my way.

"I'm on my way home now. See you soon xx"

I put my keys in the ignition and pulled the car into drive, then I made my way out of the parking lot and began to drive home.

-

I chewed on my lip and put my key into the front door, turning the knob and pushing it open.

Niall was at his own house, so I had time to change into a different outfit. I made my way to my room and quickly changed into light blue jeans and a maroon Thrasher shirt.

I grabbed my house key and put on black vans, then opened the front door and walked towards Niall's house. I didn't really know what to expect, but I knew it was going to be a good surprise.

I knocked three times and heard Niall rustling and making his way to the door. He opened it and grinned when he saw me.

"I missed you." He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"I missed you too!"

He let go of me and pulled me inside, shutting the door behind us.

"Wait here." I stood by the front door until he called me over into the living room.

"Rem, come in here!" He shouted for me and I slipped my shoes off and walked over to the living room. I looked around and saw movies and snacks everywhere. They were all of my favorites, I've always been a huge fan of horror movies and there were a ton.

"Niall, you did this for me?" I felt my face heat up and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Of course! I knew you had a hard week of work, so I wanted you to have the best Saturday ever!"

I laughed a bit and walked over to him. Wrapping my arms around him, I felt extremely warm.

"Thank you." I whispered, ready to watch some movies and have a nice night.

-

a/n: yoooo i'm already working on the next chapter so that should be up later.

ily guys so much ahhhh

i hope you're all having a great day :)

-mars