» 20

a/n: heyho

i've spent most of my day playing cuphead

i'm practically addicted smh

i'm also completely exhausted :/

and is anyone else having problems with wattpad? i update my stories and other people vote on them, but i can't see them till about 24 hours after?? idk

-m

-

Remy sprinted into the Vans store and looked around. She grinned, laughing as Niall walked into the store behind her. As a joke, she pulled out her phone and began recording.

"WHAT'S UP LOGANG!" She practically screamed, laughing as Niall ran up behind her.

"No." He grabbed her phone, not stopping the camera. Remy began laughing again and snatched her phone back.

"I wanna be a vlogger, you're uploading this on your channel." Remy replied, sticking her tongue out. Niall shook his head.

"Nope." He told her, looking around the store. Remy nodded at the camera, signaling that this would go up eventually. She began to look around the store, finally settling on a checkerboard pair of vans while still filming her every move.

"Do you need to try them on?" Niall asked, holding her phone. Remy shook her head.

"I have this same style on black, so I just have to get the same size." She told the girl working what size she needed, then they waited for her to get it from the back.

Remy hung on to Niall's arm as he continued to film her being an idiot.

"You're an idiot." He laughed at her, trying to shake her off of his arm. Remy shook her head once more.

"Nope, I'm not going anywhere." She nodded vigorously. Eventually, she had an idea. She stood up on a small stool, considering how short she was, and pecked Niall on the cheek.

"I hate you." She told him, crossing her arms afterwards. Niall laughed again.

"You heard it here first guys," Niall stuck the phone in her face. "My girlfriend really does hate me." Remy nodded at the camera and grinned.

"He's an even bigger cunt off the internet." Niall laughed in agreement, sticking her phone in his face.

"I'm a fucking asshole." Remy giggled and finally went to pay for her vans. Niall flipped the camera to where Remy was walking.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked with a relieved sigh, once again turning her phone camera onto him.

"There's no fucking way i'm uploading this." He shook his head, messing around with the camera again. Remy ran over to him with her new shoes trapped in a bag.

"Guess who's back, back again." Remy laughed as she made the terrible joke. She began dancing around in a circle.

"No- Stop it, get some help." Niall grabbed her arms and held her tight, restraining her from dancing.

"Stopppp." Remy whined, snatching her phone back and continuing to "vlog."

"This isn't family friendly content." She told Niall, watching as his stern face turned into a laughing one.

"FAMILY FRIENDLY CONTENT!"